Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Star Wars

pikachugal90

I wanted to know is anybody going to see Star Wars episode 1 next month? I am going to see it with my Dad. I am a huge Star Wars fan for 15 years. =) Can you tell me do you like Anakin Skywalker? I do. My all time favorite one is Attack of the Clones. Please tell me who do you like from Star Wars. I like Luke, Ahsoka, Anakin, and Darth Vader. I like episodes 4-6 and 1 and 2! What is your favorite quote? Mine is "May the force be with u" I do enjoy the books too. This discussion is for people who want to talk about Star Wars. I like the Star Wars theme song. Please pm me if you want to be my friend.
Posted with Mobile style...

Eh, I'll splurge and see Episode 1 in theaters since I liked it (sans Jar Jar) and thought it was the best of the prequel movies, but I really don't like 2 besides the last fight scenes at the end of the movie and 3...eh, it's ok, but doesn't have that "must see in 3d" factor in it for me.

But yeah, I'm a fan of 4-6 mainly, before Lucas sold his soul (and apparently most of his story-driven ability) for special effects. That and I really dislike the guy they got playing Anakin/Vader in 2 and 3, and his whole timeline of events going from 3-4 always seems off to me (seriously, it took 20 years to make the first Death Star as construction was seen beginning on it at the end of 3, yet they pop out most of the 2nd Death Star in under a few years by the time 6 rolls around?).

Oh and I like The Old Republic. Funny how things 3600 years before the movies seems better in some regards.

Eh, I'll splurge and see Episode 1 in theaters since I liked it (sans Jar Jar) and thought it was the best of the prequel movies, but I really don't like 2 besides the last fight scenes at the end of the movie and 3...eh, it's ok, but doesn't have that "must see in 3d" factor in it for me.

But yeah, I'm a fan of 4-6 mainly, before Lucas sold his soul (and apparently most of his story-driven ability) for special effects. That and I really dislike the guy they got playing Anakin/Vader in 2 and 3, and his whole timeline of events going from 3-4 always seems off to me (seriously, it took 20 years to make the first Death Star as construction was seen beginning on it at the end of 3, yet they pop out most of the 2nd Death Star in under a few years by the time 6 rolls around?).

Oh and I like The Old Republic. Funny how things 3600 years before the movies seems better in some regards.

Old Republic has the most interesting story, for sure. It would be nice to see them make it into a movie.

"I've got a bad feeling about this..." isn't that in like, EVERY movie?

Attack of the clones is awesome. It's been my favorite ever since I first saw it.

That and 'NOOOOOOO!'

Also, Episode 1 is my least favourite of the 6 (for obvious reasons), although Captain Tarpals is awesome.

To the OP, you should've changed your last sentence à la Boss Nass: "Maybe Weesa, Bein' Friends"

There are three generations of Star Wars fans; those who grew up on 4-6 and expanded universe, those who grew up on 1-3, and those who only know Clone Wars.

Every time I think George Lucas has milked this franchise for everything it's worth and then some.....here he goes again.

To me, episode 1 is by far the weakest of the three prequel movies (which are all significantly weaker than the original trilogy). Episode 2 is okay, certainly has its high points and low points. Episode 3 is much better and is in my mind the definitive film to watch of the prequels.

So yeah, I don't think I'd watch any of the prequels, most notably I would not watch this one.

Episode 1 is amazing (except for all the bad stuff)

Podracing
Darth Maul

nuff said.

Use the rest of the movie for snack runs, go for the podrace and the maul.

Podrace sequence is awesome.

Maul fight is the 2nd best lightsaber fight in the Star Wars movies.

Everything else is just pathetic.

" Get in there you big foliy ofe, I don't care what u smell. " han solo. Best line in star wars

There are three generations of Star Wars fans; those who grew up on 4-6 and expanded universe, those who grew up on 1-3, and those who only know Clone Wars.

I dunno, you can actually have a generation who saw the re-released (first time) 4-6, where he went in and edited some scenes for the first time. Those came out in the late 90s before Episode 1 (iirc), so it's possible to have a generation who grew up on 4-6 and 1-3 thereafter.

Personally I never got why people liked the Clone Wars cartoons so much, the animation is junky and storyline, meh.

I dunno, you can actually have a generation who saw the re-released (first time) 4-6, where he went in and edited some scenes for the first time. Those came out in the late 90s before Episode 1 (iirc), so it's possible to have a generation who grew up on 4-6 and 1-3 thereafter.

Personally I never got why people liked the Clone Wars cartoons so much, the animation is junky and storyline, meh.

You can definitely have the generation that grew up with 4-6 then saw 1-3 afterwards. I was one of them. Saw the "THX remastered" on VHS, then watched 4-6 rerelease in theaters for the special edition, THEN saw Episode 1-3.

The Clone Wars cartoons are AMAZING, depending on which one. The Micro-series and mini-series were excellent. Genndy Tartovsky = brilliant.

The NEW "cartoon?" An abomination. If it no one ever speaks of it again it will still have been too much.
IMO the only people who like it are those who BARELY grew up on 1-3 and were intrigued. It still panders way too much to the <12 crowd. (See Asoka, or whatever her name is)

Well there are two Clone Wars Cartoons.

There is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVra0kGhJAM

And then there is THIS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=YDomsMnj5HY

The latter being absolutely amazing, and if you have not seen it. I really reccomend it. Sure it's just mindless Star Wars fun, but it's AWSOME Star Wars fun!

Eh, honestly I never cared for the 2003 one myself, but in retrospect it's definitely a lot better than the new junk they have going on. Not to mention it did introduce Grievous iirc, who had a far more cooler fighting style than what he showed in Episode 3.

Well, I don't like Revenge of the Sith because it made me sad. But I grew up watching the older episodes first! Episode 2 is my all time favorite because I saw it while I was 13. But I am not into the Clone Wars yet. So, I love episode 4 a new hope better than #3. Thank you guys for talking about Star Wars with me! :)

4-6 are the best, by far. And the Old Republic is awesome. God, I loved the KOTR games....

Back