Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Starcraft 2

OMG, OMFG, ZOMFG, Holy crap, ZOMFG again, and Hole. E. ****. That was awesome. I didn't even play the original and now I want to play this.

OMG, OMFG, ZOMFG, Holy crap, ZOMFG again, and Hole. E. ****. That was awesome. I didn't even play the original and now I want to play this.

The original was very good, and is still offering free online play via BattleNet. Definately worth picking up so that you get the general idea as to how each race actually works.

i am so freaking excited for this game, haha. my brother is a huge starcraft freak, who stays up til 6 AM to watch streaming live matches from korea. i'm not as hardcore as him, but i used to play the game alot. speaking of which, anyone want to play? xD

What is Starcraft >_>

It was the Sci-Fi themed strategy game released by Blizzard Entertainment about 10 years ago. Like Warcraft, it revolved around picking a specific race, building up a base, and using it and your units to destroy your opponents.

i dunno, ive watched people play this game, it seems like you have to be REALLY fast with a mouse and hotkeys to be any good. you have to watch a huge area while you can only see a small portion of it.

i dunno, ive watched people play this game, it seems like you have to be REALLY fast with a mouse and hotkeys to be any good. you have to watch a huge area while you can only see a small portion of it.
QFT
I've memorized every single hotkey in SC, even in the menus. You definitely need to learn them if you wanna get good at it. Speaking of hotkeys, I hope that in SC2 they keep most of them the same.
Sketch said:
are u serious?!? only the best computer RTS for 2 years in a row.
TWO years? Where have you been for the past decade?

The only thing I'm hoping they can do is not ruin it. Otherwise, everyone will just go back to the first like they did for PSO/PSU, it IS a timeless classic.

thats why this game requires so much skill.

i think the pros play around 300-400 apm (actions per minute). i play around 170.

It is about time for Starcraft 2...I have been waiting since Starcraft came out :p

Bleh. If it really was continuing where Brood War left off...Then the Zelnaga would be in it. When Kerigan said that something was coming she was reffering to the Zelnaga...Argh. This stinks :( I WANT THE ZELNAGA!

Back