Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Starting new! Give Me ideas!

PsycicRmePokes

Hey all,

I am coming back to the game after being gone for a LONG LONG LONG TIME, Like Ruby and Sapphire days.

I plan on Starting when the new Black and White (set) gets released.

I plan on buying a Box, and starting From there.

Anyone have any ideas of some theme decks that could get me Started, Using what ever decent cards I may pull from the box to improve or change them?
The people at my league are pretty good, and I'd like to have a chance going in.

*last time I was using old cards vs newer cards... that didn't last me long.*

Thanks for any Help or Info you can throw my way!:pokeball::tongue:

No idea about theme decks, but BW's Chillachino should be a familiar enough card for you to use. Do The Wave, does 20 times your bench. Cost is CC, and yes, DCE is now legal, so it's fast enough.

Buy a Box of either Black and White or HeartGold SoulSilver, those are going to be the most important sets after the next rotation IMO (unless you plan on going to nationals, in which Stormfront and Platinum are the most important sets but those are going to be rotated out next format and that's if they don't have a midseason rotation).

For a new deck, Roarkiller did mention a good one with Cincinno, though Donphan Prime has 20 more HP than Cincinno, an amazing body (reduces all damage done to Donphan by 20) and can hit for 60 damage with only 1 fighting energy. I'd Definately look at him.

I would consider HGSS. Pokémon Collector is one the most important cards.
You could make a Donphan Prime deck as posted above, or you could go with Jumpluff which is a good choice too.

Back