Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

States Report! - Leicester

Donezator

Heya guys. If you have read my other report, then you know what deck I am playing. If you haven't, then it's streight forward Kingdra with a Dialga G tech. I tested it a little bit during the week and changed some things here and there, though School work took over too much time to concentrate on play testing :frown: Anyway, here's how it was:

Round 1: vs Jac (Baby mario) with Magleaf : 1-0

Kingdra had a hard time taking out the Leafeon LV X, though easily swept through the Magmortar. It was a hard game, though in the end I won (it came to the last prize :eek:) Game 2, I managed to get out all my draw support early and easily drew into the cards. In the end, time was called and I was ahead on prizes. Good game mate! :thumb:

Round 2: vs Guy with Gardy and Gallade : 2-0

He managed to get all the cards out early, but there wasn't enough energy on the field to keep the deck going. After the first KO, his deck ran out of steam and Kingdra just steadily ploughed through the Gallade's. Game 2, I got T1 Kingdra and managed to take an early prize. He managed to pull it back a bit, though by then it was too late. Time was called, and I had won. :biggrin:

Round 3: Alex Webber with Magnezone: 3-0
I wish he could of played a bit faster, the turns seemed to take forever :frown: Anyway, the deck didn't seemed to work at all. i couldn't seem to work out how he had came this far, but he put up a good fight. He mulliganed so much that we only got too finish one game - fourtunatley I managed to pull it back from a Baltoy start... :rolleyes:

Round 4: vs Richard Owens with Kingdra (Mirror): 4-0

Even though it was a Mirror, it was clear that the winner was going to be down to the build of their deck. Fourtunatley for me, he couldn't get a T1, so when I did it must have been pretty annoying :tongue: With all my draw I steamed through my energy and managed to really storm through the cards in my deck ! Next game, we only got to play a little before time was called. I had won :biggrin:

Round 5: FINALS 5-0

Due to opponents and opponents opponents win, and the fact that I was the only senior to go 4-0, I had to play Richard again in the finals. I did :biggrin: It was a good game, though my build just seemes to out speed him just a bit. Well done Richard!!! :pokeball:

So, I won! Unfourtunatley, due to postage issues, the trophies and swag hadn't arrived yet, though when they do we are going to be sent them through the post :fire: Yey! Thank you to everyone for making it a great day, especially Cameron Dilley, Jac (Sorry I don't know your last name) and my Brother :tongue:, who are all really good players and really good friends! :wink:

PROPS -

Loads of competition!
Aydenn playing a new deck (Only always :rolleyes:)
Piplup for going 3-1
My brother for coming second in Juniors.
My dad for coming dead last in Masters :tongue:
Floris being a great judge as always :thumb:
Freddy for playing the most rogue deck I have ever seen - and doing well with it !!!
Deon Downs really starting
FANTASTIC booster support!!!
Freddy getting into top 4 in Masters.

SLOPS -

Prizes coming late through the post
James not being able to come
Jac had a cold (get better soon :smile:)

Thanks again everyone who helped make this day great, hope to see you all again next year !!! :cool:

Donezator

Last edited:
Back