4x quick ball mt
4x night maintenance mt
2x felicitys drawing ge
2x roseanes research sw
3x pokedex dp
1x tsd mt

14x :lightning
2x :water:

uuhh ok take out the manectrics since they really dont combo with garchomp and add in togekiss and different energy types like psychic, fighting, fire, etc

The thing with playing Garchomp is, you gotta throw in all sorts of energies in there so you can do that extra damage against other decks. Try at least one of every other energy, one more of each type that matches the weaknesses or your area's metagame. The energy replacement would make the deck waaayy better.

I mean, if you really like running Garchomp with Manectric, you can afford to take some electric energies out of your deck, because Manectric only needs one attached to it to do both its attacks. I'd also do away with Pokeball and replace it with Celio's, for sure.

Last edited:
I do understand the thought process especially with Empoleon becoming Meta Game again and all that, but you really do need other energy to spread damage. Manectric is a fun one to play with I really like it. But here you do need Togekiss, or something like that. Good Luck!!

-Keelan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back