3 Mysterious Fossil
Energy-17
6 Water Energy
4 Metal Energy RS
2 Rainbow Energy
2 Bounce Energy
1 Boost Energy
2 Warp Energy

Er... and thats it! :D Well use Steelix's spinning tail attack to get damage on your opponents pokemon, then use Omastars pull down attack for koing your opponents evolutions. I think a problem for this deck would be speed, and that there isnt enough searching cards for the evolutions. I have not played this deck versus anyone before, but I have played Steelix/Azumarill before.

Last edited:
Wow, i love this halloween theme... wooo!

lol, anyway...

FTC, really cool deck, this has been discussed with Jim's omastar deck he posted, a few people recommended steelix.

Just a few things: Don't run Bounce energy, its useless man. You have a nice draw engine, imo, but I don't like Copycat, I'd go Shaman over that. Make Birch 3 and Shaman 2 or vice versa... whatever. Also, I would REALLY REALLY recommend running a 4th Mysterious Fossil. You don't have to play it if you have it as your lone basic, you have a choice to or not. You want Omastar really fast, as with any deck pretty much. I think hydro cannoning for 30 or so while beefing up steelix would be nice.

Setting up the swarm of Omastar and then dropping an Onix with Omanyte's first attack seems like a good setup to me. Of course, in different situations you'd do differnet things... but whatever. Bottom line: I'd run the 4th fossil.

That's about all I gotta say, I haven't played this or played against it so I can't tell you much.

Hm, I think bounce might work quite well because I can get back warp energy and other nrg too. Also Omastar, Furret, and Steelix have (C)(C) in every attack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back