Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

SteelTAG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dosle

HI all, this is my first deck that I've built. With that being said here are some things I would like to point out. I am using as few cards from AR and down as i can, why you ask well this deck i would like to work in the next season as well. i am hoping for an AR and up but i would not mind HGSS and up either so with that in mind this is the deck i will talk about the strat at the end!

-Pokemon 26-

4 onix (one with poke body from UL)
3 steelix (NOT PRIME)UL
3 machop TM
3 machoke TM
3 Machamp Prime TM
2 Chansey HGSS
2 Blissey Prime HGSS
4 Spiritomb AR
2 smeargle UD

-Trainers/support 21-

3 pokemon collector HGSS
3 Seeker TM
3 Pokemon Communication HGSS
3 twins TM
2 Proff Juniper BW
3 lucian assignment RR(i think)
2 energy exchanger
2 expert belt AR

-energy 13-

2 fighting
3 rainbow
4 DCE
4 Special metal

-strat-

I start with spiritomb, or smeargle and set up a steelix ASAP, idea is to let my foe get ahead 1-2 prizes all starters if possible and by that time i should have used twins at least once and get my steelix up with 2-4 special metal on him those plus his attack guard press gives him quite a bit of damage reduction up to 60 and with a belt he gets up to 140 hp! But thats just half of it all the while i should have built up at least one hopefully 2 Machamp Primes and his ability fighting tag lets me swap out energy for a free retreat on steelix if things get bad and i get out a machamp that swings for 110! w/o a belt and with the belt its even more. once steelix is on the bench i drop the blissy to heal him up. and using the lucian's assignment to get the energy off him onto a new onix (steelix on that turn or next) i just denied my opponent a prize and i lost nothin but the blissy drop, if blissy is not there i get seeker for the heal. Got the Energy exchanger in there to help me get those DCE or the SP metal. Juniper for the draw, and rainbow for the flexibility. ANY imput on how this would do in THIS format PLZ tell im thinking of making it and going to a league within the next 3-4 weeks.

If anyone knows of any better draw or a HGSS and on replacement for lucian's assignment or spiritomb plz tell and yes i do mean to include BW. and i would love to hear all your input and what i could do to make it better or more consistent or both.

Just a side note real quick NO BTS because its to old and imo i dont think this deck will need it its not based on speed and all evo's besides machamp are stage1 anyway, NO UXIE because it should be cycling out and i dont wanna get used to it :thumb: And no older blissy for the same reason as the later AND its the same reason for Bebe's search i only put lucains in then here because it is the only card that i can find that does what it does. Thanks for taking a look if ya do and thanks for the input.

Dosle

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back