Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

sticky poison

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedy dude

This is a deck on poison and I am probably going to play it for cities so I need help!

Pokemon-22
3-Dark Muk
3-Grimer (TRR)
3-Dark Sandslash
3-Sandshrew (TRR)
3-Dark Ariados
3-Spinarak (UF)
2-Slowbro (RG)
2-Slowpoke (TRR)

Trainers-20
4-Bill's Maintenance
2-Mary's request
3-Mr. Briney's
2-Celio's network
1-POW! Hand Exstention
1-Rockets Admin.
3-Energy Removal2
2-Dual Ball
2-Life Herb

Energy-18
4Dark
2-R
2-Double Rainbow
2-Heal
6-Grass
2-Psychic

All help and suggestions appreciated!

Basically just poison them and hit them hard on the bench. Muk helps with big retreat costs.Basically a disruption deck.

starter is probaly a good idea. maybe put in rockets pokeball. but how hard do you think its gonna be to get them all out?

Dark Weezing could help the effect and (just a suggestion) how about a Venusaur ex and ariados uf combo? I knew it wouldn't fit in your deck but still thought i'd mention it:rolleyes:

It's ok but I don't see the combo between
Dark Muk
Dark Sandslash
Dark Ariados
Slowbro (RG)
Explain the combo unless this deck doesn't have a combo.LMK

If that's it then Queen should have little problem from this deck then.Spence U should put in Desert Ruins or BF or something like that for counter and to give U an advantage.

Well charlie, the strat. is to poison and disrupt. Does D. muks power work on the bench/ I think it does so thats why he's in the deck he combo's with ariados so thanks all I'll get to work!

speedy dude said:
Those comments can be kept to yourself! Slowbro is to remove damage from the others. DUH!!!
I was saying you should just replace them because four corners is a good stat just not with things like that. Oh and I know what slowbro is used for but when it only has 60hp and a horrible attack that makes it a horrible start and a worthless card.

I don't think so...But I have good strategy for you:

Pokemon-18
3-Dark Muk
3-Grimer (TRR)

2-houndour
2-houndoom (UF)

4 Aipom

2 slowpoke (FRLG)
2 Dark slowking (TRR)

Trainers-27
4-Rocket's admin
4-Mary's request
4 Energy removal 2
4-Celio's network
4-POW! Hand Exstention
1-Rocket's hideout
2 rockets tricky gym
4 Curse powder

Energy-15
4-Dark
2-Double Rainbow
6-Grass
2-Psychic
1 cyclone

Strategy:
This deck is really good:
Main strategy is:
your active:Dark muk
Your bench: Dark slowking and houndoom
--------
You use acidic poison to make opponent burn and confuse. Cause of houndooms power, opponent can't play a trainer to get rid of special condition, and cause of muks body, opponent barely can retreat. So you put them in a special condition lock. Rocket's hideout also adds 20 HP to muks and dark slowkings. You have total control of opponent energy with trainers so you make sure that he will never retreat. If you also have rockets tricky gym in play, you can haunt opponent bench, +make damage to active with special conditions.
------------
Curse powder may not look much, but you will see, they help! And if mecicham ex hits tables, you can play a dark slowking line and discard them for a 1 hit KO of cham.
------------
But dark slowking isnt there for attacking, its there just to use its cunning power to discrupts opponent.
Aipom are good draw cards so I added those.
-----------
Everything else should be selfexplaing.

Hope I helped.

hi my name is jantzen i know spencer this deck was created by me it was my idea spenc just made a few tweaks not spenc i was going to play the deck in city but i made a new deck call healing cactus

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back