Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Storm Front Marley's Request Revealed!

I kind of like it. It's going to be nice to get back crucial rare candies or pluspowers in the game. You grab two, okay, discard one, but i still have one to use. It's interesting, that's for sure.

I kind of like it. It's going to be nice to get back crucial rare candies or pluspowers in the game. You grab two, okay, discard one, but i still have one to use. It's interesting, that's for sure.

Well, you can't grab 2 of the same trainer/supporter, so yeah...about as useful as Rival or so.

Sorry my wording was off on there. I made it sound like you could get two of the same. It's more along the lines of, I just got two trainers I *really* need. Now which one do you let me have? Based on this choice, there could honestly be some game breaking moves. Once we see the other trainers in this set like Pokeblower and Pokehealer....it may become a *little* more useful. But I do agree with it being like rival to an extent.

I think it will be a decent card to use ,and because you get to choose which cards to offer (unlike Rival), it won't always be clear what your opponent should pick.

Supposing you got offered the choice of Luxury Ball or Rare Candy?

I don't think it will get much play in tournaments, but it looks like you can have a lot of fun trying to bluff your opponent,

It gives us a way to recover something we can currently not recover. Trainers/Supporters. No matter how poor the card is, it opens a new aspect to trainer line-ups and will see play.

it shows 86 on my speculation list but i have "Miasma Valley" in slot 87 which will get a name change tho.

I think it could be quite good, if you pick two very useful cards. That way, you have to get SOMETHING you can use.

Grab a Luxury Ball. Grab a Rare Candy. Make your opponent flip out...I like it!

The Card is great early game and like Cyrus said, you can choose two very crucial cards and screw with your opponents mind. It is an awesome card!

It'll be somewhat useful. "Ok. Give me bebe's or pokedrawer". It is rather flexible; you can play in at different points and in with different things throughout the game. You can use it to bluff and fake your opponent out. Unlike Rival, YOU get to pick which two to show your opponent, so it's not THAT bad.

Keep in mind, Marley can get very useful in the future if we get trainer cards the opponent would never choose in some situations - to take an example of last season, who would give you a Cessation Crystal after all his Windstorms are gone?

Back