Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Strange Blisseys Afoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logion

Okay, my dad just got a Blissey ex on ebay, but it's weird. Compared to a Blissey I pulled from a pack, it is a LOT pinker. Even the texted portion of the card is pink in spots. The type is bolder. When I first saw it the first word that came to my mind was 'fake'! Has anyone seen another Blissey like this, or did we get gyped?

Silver Chaos said:
It sure sounds like a fake. The font shouldn't be changed, even if it is a print error.

Can you post a seller name, please. I am active in helping eBay solve fraud, and would like to investigate.

How about a link to the auction?
There should be a picture of the card on there if you can't scan.

PhoenixSong said:
Can you post a seller name, please. I am active in helping eBay solve fraud, and would like to investigate.
Well perhaps the name jedimasta21. His feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=jedimasta21

This guy had a habbit of selling a ton of "fake" RH TVRs and YuGiOh cards. For the fake RHTVR he sent me, it was basically a printout of a TVR that was glued to an Energy search. Talk about dumb. It was too easy to identify as a fake, not to mention it didn't even have a holo shine to it, and the text and picture were warped on it too.

I'm not sure if you can shut this guy down, but so far he hasn't "seemed" to sell anything since our little issue.

As far as the Blissey EX issue, I've also noticed that the Ho-Oh EX's are weird in color too. Mine was a dark red color, while others are a pinkish color. We pulled out all our Ho-Oh's from packs in my store so they aren't fake, but some appear to have printing issues....

Last edited:
We are not sure if it is a fake. I do not think that there was a picture on the ebay auction. The item # is 5997380869.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back