Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Strike's Sellin His Cards..For College!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strike

Well, I'm ready to sell the whole lot of Cards I have and wow how many cards I have to sell.

The main reason for selling these cards is for College, to help me with supplies, cash to store in the bank for when it's needed, and well just to know that I won't have to trouble my parents with asking for $$!!!!

Most of my collection is for use in Unlimited, and due to the extreme amount of cards to catalog and limited amount of time due to prepping for school, I cannot post everything that I do have here.

A Sampling of what's up for grabs:

7 Neo Genesis Slowkings!
5-8 Cleffas!
3-4 Blastoise (Base), plenty fo Dark Blastoise, and Expedition Rare and Holo Blastoise!
Way too many Electabuzzes (holo best foil) and Hitmonchans (holo best foil)
Chanseys galore!
A Galore of Trainers to collect!
A Pikachu World Collection set!
Trainer DEck A-no longer available
Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres from all sets
5-6 Neo Genesis Sneasel and murkrow to boot
Steelix
Neo REvelations Kingdra, 3.
Feraligatrs
A large collection of trainers, including computer search, Super energy removal, item finder, Lass, and scoop up.
Plenty of Foil professor elms
A Set of Holofoil Rare cards from Neo REvelations, 1st edition I believe.
Anyways, to make it easier you can just simply ask what I do have, either here on the gym, private message, or E-mail (Whic is preferred btw) and prices could be discuessed through E-mail.
Plenty of Umbreons and Espeons from neo discovery and skyridge and aquapolis
Also in good supply of foil Energies, Commons and uncommons from most sets, and rares/holos from Base through skyridge

I have mainly Base Set - Skyridge and some cards legal for Modified (Copycat, Oak's Reseach, town volunteers, and oracles). I also have plenty of first edition cards as well.

IF you'd just like to finish your collections or pick up on some uinlimited cards to prep for nintendo's future events, then this is the place to buy!

Prices will be discussed by E-mail and PM only

[email protected]

;) Take care and please if you are interested drop me an e-mail ro post!
-Strike

Last edited:
2 Neo Genesis Slowkings!
1Cleffas!(the one with Eeeeeeeek! right?)

how much $

Last edited:
Updated

Okay, I'm just updating to let everyone know I have 3 Oracles (1 foil), at least 2 copycats, and professor oak's research, along with town volunteers for sale.

Last edited:
those wont be legal for modified for long. :( I'm interested in buying them though, I have enough but it'd be nice to have more for my other decks. How much are you willing to sell me those cards for?

I've been selling off ALL my yu-gi-oh cards for college money and pokemon money--quitting yu-gi-oh but sticking with pokemon. I made over $500 on my yu-gi-oh in about 4 weeks and still have probably over 100 foils.

As for your Pokemon--I'd be interested in promos, a sloking, and trainers. PM me and give me an idea of prices on a few cards to get an idea of your expectations.

Trainer Deck A

Okay, due to the rarity of and popularity of Trainer deck A, I must warn everyone that this deck will not sell for cheap. If still interested please let me know.

Also, The trainers available will mostly go for cheap. The Copycats and town volunteers won't go to more than 2.00 . But I have a foil town volunteers that is obviously more expensive. I also have 3 oracles, which will be more expensive but one of them is a foil, which is going for 10 dollars.

I also have pokemon fan club as well and boost energy.

Last edited:
Ferligatrs

I have mostly Feraligatrs from Neo Genesis. THey have been used for play, but please pm me if you still are interested in buying/

Sorry to say

WEll, The Trainer deck has been sold. However, I still have plenty of cards left, including the world pika collection up for grabs.

Also still have 3 copycats, 3 oracles, ddesert shamans, fisherman, town volunteers, and an oak's research still available, along with a whole mess of other cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back