Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Stupidest thing you've done online?

Moothead2

I'm talking about anything from trade blunders to game losing (silly) errors. It's so much easier to make mistakes on a computerized game compared to real life :tongue:.

By far the stupidest thing I've done has to be trading away two Cobalion EX, three PS Klingklang and one Shift Gear Klingklang for a Silcoon...yes, a SILCOON! I borrowed the above cards from my friend so I could play around with a KK deck and he told me he wanted them back so I set up a trade. Apparently I set up a public trade and obviously someone, somewhere, was rubbing their eyes in disbelief. I thought he was joking when he told me today that he hadn't received them even though I was adamant the trade went through. I got them back relatively quickly but now I'm light a Shayman EX, Thudurus EX, two PS Klingklang and a Noble Victories Kyurem :frown:.

I also lost a game I was about to win when I forgot to Dark Patch before retreating when I had an energy, Energy Switch and a Dark Patch in hand to knock out a damaged Keldeo EX. My friend also told me he lost a game when he got heads on a Super Scoop Up when he only had one Pokemon out :tongue:.

Back when the client was web based, and I had just started trying to trade, instead of opening booster after booster hoping for what I needed, I accidentally traded away 2 of my decked Feraligatr primes for something ridiculous, like a Lanturn Prime or something. I was insanely angry after I realized what I had done.

Thanks PTCGO programmers for making trading a lot more clear cut now than it used to be!

Back