Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Suitable partner for Scizor prime?

jalkan

i've been thinking how interesting scizor prime would be to play.
can't find something to benefit it though.
steelix just shares the weakness with it and umbreon serves close to no purpose seeming dishing out 30 dmg per turn usually isnt going to get you enough prizes. also can be played around fairly easily..

am thinking about abomasnow. set up abomasnow and scizzor with spiritomb. spread with abomasnow and then sweep and tank with scizors. abomasnow is as close to pointless with garchomp in the format though..
:(

thoughts?

What about paired it with magnezone sf for enegy acceleration.

Hmm, that could definately work.
What about next format?
it would probably depend on what its bad matchups are going to be.
probably gonna be hating on reshiram, charizard (if it's SV on) and emboar.
maybe something water that doesn't require much energy.

how do you have 3 scizor prime and 1 scizor prime? you trolling?

or do you mean 3 prime one md? I have been running it straight prime 4/4 line with shaymin and smeargle for the starter. Works well but I just feel it isn't up to snuff and I just can't figure out what to do with it.

^ Why is it that when porii sames posts anything in any thread someone has to come in and flame him?

Don't generalize, I've liked and agreed with many of his posts.

But I could equally ask why he posts anything in any thread that invites flaming. *shrug*

Anyway gg shuckle, funny joke! Straight Scizor Prime is the way to go because if you're trying to wall things with Sp. Energy, why would you give them something to attack?

Add in 1-0-1 metagross la for disruption and to kill low hp pokemon easily. I know the coin flip sucks it also have good attack that does 100 dmg. I forget what is the attack named.

staright scizor is not good.I will suggest pairing it with vileplume to stop warp point.

But anyways,scizor prime is a good deck to play.

Band wagoning a joke you fell for in this thread.
You've stooped to a new low, Porii Sames. Go play outside. The wild Beedrills call your name.

Lol, totally sigging this :L

---------- Post added 04/12/2011 at 08:43 PM ----------

Add in 1-0-1 metagross la for disruption and to kill low hp pokemon easily. I know the coin flip sucks it also have good attack that does 100 dmg. I forget what is the attack named.

staright scizor is not good.I will suggest pairing it with vileplume to stop warp point.

But anyways,scizor prime is a good deck to play.

Hmm, i've been thinking of teching it with houndoom prime.
there both stage 1. can burn it while scizor pummels it with attacks. thus knocking out most pokemon. and they can abuse special dark and special metal together haha. not sure, just an idea.

Lol, totally sigging this :L

---------- Post added 04/12/2011 at 08:43 PM ----------

Hmm, i've been thinking of teching it with houndoom prime.
there both stage 1. can burn it while scizor pummels it with attacks. thus knocking out most pokemon. and they can abuse special dark and special metal together haha. not sure, just an idea.
I know someone who plays Scizor/Probopass and he uses a Houndoom Prime tech.
I haven't played him though.

Back