Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sumo-Shiftry Disruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logion

By combining two cards with fascinating strengths, I have created a deck that might work, metagame willing...May the rise of Gardy not foil my plans.

8 fighting energy
5 grass energy
4 multi energy

1 mt. moon
1 space center
1 meteor falls
3 BF
2 scott
1 cozmo
1 steven
4 copycat
2 time machine
2 celio
4 wally's

4 paras
2 parasect

3 seedot HL
3 nuzleaf DX
2 shiftry DX
1 shiftry HL

3 makuhita RS1
3 hariyama ex

Yeah...this deck is about as subtle as a sledgehammer. Use paras to pull basics, evolve and rain energy on makuhita and seedot. Shiftry gusts out a weak prizegetter for hariyama, who does a good job of keeping your stadiums in play to disable abilities. The other shiftry takes down psys. I know this deck needs a LOT of work, but I plan to run it at gym challenge and maybe regionals. Any help is good help. HELP WANTED

=/ Shiftry doesn't gust. It's like a GOW, but your opponent chooses who to send out. So that doesn't exactly work out in your favor when your opponent can choose who to send out. Shiftry is a good card, but I don't see it with Hariyama ex.

Super Wooper, I knew that. But it is still very destructive and will bench a pain, forcing them to bring out something weaker or more vunerable. Can't get locked by shedinja/antiex cards and maybe free KO, or forces them to waste energy retreating. FUN!!

Myn Donos, what do you suggest I change to make room?

Shiloh Phoenix, I already have 3 BF -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back