2 castaway
2 night maintenence
3 warp point
3 bebe's research
25 trainers

4 boost
11 dark
2 leaf

The idea behind this deck is to get a leaveon lv.x or two set up with as many blissey as possible.(an espeon too if you plan to put leaveon as an attacker) Because attaching two energy each turn will exhaust your hand, I put in a claydol to replenish your hand. I also put in a lot of discarding supporters and sableye to discard your energy. However, to level up, you have to be in the active position, so I will need a way to retreat. I want to fit in a warp point or a switch, but cannot find the room. Al comments are welcome. Thanks.

Last edited:
Dark Engage -> Moonlight Stadium?

I think you don't really need Darkrai and Weavile. I'd rather just play more Eevees and maybe some Espeon/Umbreon.

You have the lines messed up. The best way it have it is make it based around the eevees and have blissey as a tech. 2-2 bliss, 2-2 dol and 4-2-2 leaf and a few other eevees liek unbre, espy and maybe a 1-1 glace line.

That's good, although I wanted blissey to have a chance to shine. Is there any way to have blissey and eeveelutions get along with blissey as main attacker?

4-4 Bliss
4-2-2 Leaf
1 Espeon
2 Umbre
1 Vaporeon

Leaf is for attacking and energy accel, Umbre is so it's easier to get leaf lv.x out and espy is for extra HP and to take out psychic weak pokemon, Vaporeon is to take out water weak types and also be used as a potion for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back