Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Super Sleep unlimited deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicoBlanco

Here is a cool unlimited deck if you wanna be a pain in the rear. It works well for casual play.
(altho in may not win against the serious unlimited decks out there)

(Pokemon: 18)

3 Gastly(Fossil)
3 Dark Gengar (Desteny: Deep Sleep)
4 Snorlax (FRLG)
4 Drowzee(TeamRocket)
4 Cleffa (genesis: for draw)

(Trainers: 26)

4 Oak
4 Com Search
3 Oracle
3 Prof Elm
3 Gust of Wind
3 Lass
2 Focus Band
4 Rare Candy

(Energy: 16)

4 Recycle Energy
4 Double Colorless
8 Psychic

Strategy:
Begin with Cleffa for Eeeeeeek! until you get out Dark Gengar, Snorlax and a few Drowzees.
Then put Snorlax active and start using Drowzees power. On heads, you're opponent is asleep and must flip 2 heads to wake up, if tails snorlax is asleep and you must flip 2 heads to wake up.
So on average, Snorlax stays up there asleep all the time while hitting for 60 and removing 2 damage between turns, while the opponent sits there waiting to wake up as well.
And if the opponent finally does wake up, they still have to worry about that annoying Focus Band flip on your Snorlax.

Anyway, have fun.
:cool:

Last edited:
Add Igglybuff (Promo): Good Night Song + Deep Sleep + Binding Aura + Baby Rule + Focus Band = Nightmare for your opponent to kill
Jirachi (DX): You get a card from the top 5 and you put yourself to Sleep! Then use Swoop Teleporter for Snorlax :)
Sleep: I used it in my version and it became pretty nifty, especially if you run Misdreavus (N3)
Swoop Teleporter: Jirachi
Misdreavus: 1HKO is good

I would actually drop all the Cleffa for the Jirachi, since your deck is full of searching cards anyway, and Jirachi seems much more in sync with the deck.

Last edited:
Caludine: I was thinking about Misdreaveos. Would defenatly not be a bad addition. OHKO is cool.

Coolmanderzx: Hypno. Great Idea. Didn't think of using him. That would be just mean. :biggrin:

SolarPichu:
-Will defenatly consider Jirachi. Only thing tho is the swoops! owell I guess I could take out something for em.
-Igglybuff... why didn't I think of that? *slap myself on the head lol
-Sleep(trainer)...I was thinking of using it, but that's basically what Drowzee's power is right?

Yeah,
Thanks 4 the comments guys.

Last edited:
Sleep is better than Drowzee when you have Misdreavus Active ready to use Perish Song and you don't want to risk putting Misdreavus to sleep :)

Wow, this brings me back. Played this a year ago, and it is so broken :thumb: . Played it with the hypno from frlg, but the new one is a very stong welcome to this deck. Drop the oracale, no purpose for it in here. Gl with the deck.

I can be wrong, but i think that perish song requieres that the pokemon who is asleep became asleep with misdreavus 1st attack. You need some haunters, even with rare candie.

Your trainer line should be:

3 CP Search
3 Itemfinder
2 Gust
3 SER
1 Copycat
2 Lass
2 Focus Band
3 Candies
2 Swoop
1 Town Volounters
1 Fan Club
1 Chaos Gym
1 Desert Ruins (depending on metagame)

LOL Ian this will be fun for me to play against looks like a Solid list except for Mesdrveus anyway After you build it you can play my Powerouse deck. Lol Swicth, Fugi Muk Ex LOL LOL

SolarPichu said:
Add Igglybuff (Promo): Good Night Song + Deep Sleep + Binding Aura + Baby Rule + Focus Band = Nightmare for your opponent to kill
Jirachi (DX): You get a card from the top 5 and you put yourself to Sleep! Then use Swoop Teleporter for Snorlax :)
Sleep: I used it in my version and it became pretty nifty, especially if you run Misdreavus (N3)
Swoop Teleporter: Jirachi
Misdreavus: 1HKO is good

I would actually drop all the Cleffa for the Jirachi, since your deck is full of searching cards anyway, and Jirachi seems much more in sync with the deck.

Dont't forget the TR Drowsee.Long range hypnosis

Yeah, he already had Team Rocket's Drowzee in the deck list though. And Misdreavus is deadly. Auto-Sleep for 1 is great, then Perish song for a knockout. With Dark Gengar in play, it really isn't that hard. You might want to add Chaos Gym as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back