Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Super Smash Bros FIANALLY

Already got it. I was waiting a long time for this to get put on the VC.

It is cake when put side by side to Brawl, but still fun to plan on these lost stages like hyrule temple and peach's castle.

Just when I have 800 points :nonono:

I'll be sure to get it, as I love the Brawl series(but didn't you know that already)

Is it really worth it if you have Brawl? I have played this game as a child, and at my cousin's house but, I just don't know.

Is it really worth it if you have Brawl? I have played this game as a child, and at my cousin's house but, I just don't know.
If you played it as a kid the nostalgia will make it even better than it really is.

Even though I have Brawl and Melee, I still enjoy the original. It's a classic regardless of how many times a newer version comes out.

If you played it as a kid the nostalgia will make it even better than it really is.

Even though I have Brawl and Melee, I still enjoy the original. It's a classic regardless of how many times a newer version comes out.

Yeah and I guess the original would be better on a GC controller. BTW, can you use a Wii-Mote?

The controller schemes are almost the same as Brawl/Melee. Only difference is the C-stick is the jump, and the changing the colors on the character selection screen as well, and there is no Neurtral B (B) move. So far, I unlocked Captain Falcon and Jigglypuff.

The release of this has been a LONG time coming. I thought it would hit before Brawl came out. Boy was I WAY off.

Back