Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Supercharged Inferno

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShuckleLVX

Water/Dark/Fire? Yes please! Came up with this about 5 minutes ago, threw it together, and tried a couple ghost games. Going to run it at league tommorow.

4-3 Weavile
3-3 Arcanine
2-2 Claydoll
17 PKMN

3 Castaway
3 Celios
3 Great Ball
3 Quick Ball
3 Buffer Peices
3 Pokenav
3 Pokedex
2 Warp Point
3 Night Maintaince
3 SSU
29 Trainer

4 Special Dark
10 Fire
14 NRG

Hope and pray for a Sneasle start (Okay, its not that bad, but meh, you can dream cant you?)
Turn 1, drop a fire, eaither on Growlithe or Sneasle
Turn 2, Shadow Charge Growlithe, drop a fire on Growlithe.
Turn 3, Evolve to Arcanine, pull energy from Weavile, drop Buffer Peice, turn Arcanine Dark, and hit for 140. Buffer Peice leave Arcanine with an effective 80 HP.
Turn 4, Evolve to Aranine on the bench, attach Buffer peice, grab Energy from Arcanine, turn Arcanine Dark, hit for 140.

Rinse and repeat for awhile!

Last edited:
mag or GG will most likely already kill arcanine before you could do that. Getting a start like that would be unlikely.

How about unown E to stop at least mag from OHKOing it. ( But then you couldn't attach buffer piece... so use windstorm.)

Last edited:
How is Unown E going to stop Mag from OHKOing it?

Eventually youre going to run out of energy resources and you'll have to manually power up Arcanines, which will take way too long.

Also, read Dark Energy again. It increases self damage. You're hitting 60 self damage, so they need 60 to KO with Buffer.

Weavile is water type. When I think of Fire/Dark, I usually think of Houndoom from GE lol....this deck can work. But its to farfetched for just about any format or metagame. I don't fully see the purpose of Weavile, and powering up Arcanine is to long. You need some energy providing more than 1 energy, and even then, its going to be to slow.

Evil: I never assumed buffer would reduce the 40 done to myself, however, with the buffer attached, my opponent needs to hit me for 80 to knock me out, giving me EFFECTIVLY 80 HP.

Master: I was worried about that, but playing today went fine in that respect. I would have one loop while i built another on the bench. After 2-3 loops (with SSU's), i would lose one, but by then the next one was always ready to go.

Azure: a Weavile start hits Arcanine with 2 extra energy fast, making the power up take alot less time then it would otherwise. Im going to try Arcanine/Rotom come MD, but we shall see. In addition, the extra 20 from the Special Darks lets me OHKO Mag LvX, Gardy LvX, Gallade, and most anything else.

Overall, i know, this isnt going to break the format, but its a FUN DECK TO PLAY ^_^. And, today i played Mag/Kiss about 4 times, and won more often then not, so.... its not horrible eaither

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back