Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Supreme Victors Officially Announced by TPCi

PokeDaddy

displayimage.php
__
displayimage.php
displayimage.php

Ultimate Challenges... Supreme Victors!

Increase your power with impressive new Pokémon that will take you to the pinnacle of Pokémon battles—the Battle Frontier! The brand-new Pokémon Trading Card Game Platinum—Supreme Victors will arrive in stores nationwide on August 19, 2009.

In the new Pokémon TCG set, Platinum—Supreme Victors, you’ll find more sizzling Pokémon SP like Blaziken, more ferocious Pokémon LV.X like Charizard LV.X, and more opportunities to battle your way to the top. Victory will be supreme when you play with Pokémon trained by Team Galactic, the Battle Frontier elite, and the Sinnoh League Champion! This latest installment of the best-selling Pokémon TCG contains more than 150 cards and features new Pokémon SP and new Pokémon LV.X including Rayquaza, Garchomp and more!
  • Collect Dragon Type Pokémon including Charizard and Rayquaza
  • Discover new Pokémon LV.X including Charizard, Garchomp, and Blaziken
  • More Pokémon SP including Frontier Brain’s Pokémon and Champion’s Pokémon
Go here for more information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yikes! 150+ cards? Another GIANT set to track down.
So I assume the FB on some of the SP's stands for Frontier Brain, but it will be hard to resists saying "Facebook" instead.

Blaziken FB Lv.X looks like it would go good with Blaziken PL, that can auto burn the opponent. Even if they flip heads on burn, the extra 40 damage helps a lot.

Blaziken FB Lv.X looks like it would go good with Blaziken PL, that can auto burn the opponent. Even if they flip heads on burn, the extra 40 damage helps a lot.

Heatran Lv.X makes them take the burn and the extra 40 when attacked. 60 damage extra per turn is crazy.

Umm... Last I checked Charizard is Fire/Flying, not Fire/Dragon. Doesn't C stand for Cynthia and not Champion?

I'm rather excited for drifblim. It's even more of an uxie-slaughterer than gengar is. D:

Yeah, the phrase "Apply Weakness and Resistnance" makes all of the difference, doesn't it?

While we're talking about phrasing, then, let me point out my pet peeve about this card (and others like it):

If you can count it, the phrase should be "or fewer," not "or less." This should read, "If your opponent has 3 or fewer Prize cards . . ."

But, that's just me.

Wow

Dude! That Blaziken Is to beast, First off its An SP so you can pop a gain on it, To do 80 damage for 1 energy, Which can be increased by 40 If The defending pokemon is burned, Also if you have heartran X on the bench this makes the Burn always hurt the pokemon, That is 140 damge for 1 Energy!!!!!!! God Only bad point is Any damage to him is in increased by 40 next turn. All you have to do to get the burn On the pokemon is Tech in Blaziken from Platinum, Either a 2-1-2 line or 1-0-1, Wow This Looks like an amazing Card!!

I'd give that card an 9\10 (because It damages itself)

That Regigigas is Not bad Its first Attack would do Excellent against T-tar (if that deck is still aroound). His second attack is not to good, I mean When I first Looked at it I was like, Wow. But then I realized, Well GE didnt get drafed out this season, And uxie still around So That attack normally doesnt do that much damage. At least its an SP so you can PoP a Gain on it

Overall 5\10 (alittle To expencive For not the best attacks)

Last But not least Driblim Facebook, I mean Drifblim Frontier Brain. (lol). This card Is Not bad First thing That came to my mind when I saw 40 to the bench I thought Of claydol, Uxies. Etc. Its an SP so again You can pop a gain On it, Body Is really good, Giving it an extra 40 HP if you opponent has at least 3 or less Prizes, Nice! And whats this APPLY weakness and resistance Thank you! First time I've ever seen that!!

Overall 8\10

This looks Like a awesome set, And wow 150+ cards OVERKILL!!!!!!!!!

Shadow Ball will likely put cresselia lv.x out of buisness. 80 damage to it, on the bench, for 2 energy and a gain. OHKO Uxie if they have Lucario out. Pump it up!

Heatran Lv.X makes them take the burn and the extra 40 when attacked. 60 damage extra per turn is crazy.

Clutch for 80, 20 inbetween turns, 20 more since they can't retreat = 120 damage for CC.

That's so messed up. But it would require a bit of setup. 2 basic lv.xs and a stage 2, along with the normal claydol. Maybe get lucky on some Level Maxs.

Still...:lol:

Rainbow Lariat is amazing. 3 energy and a gain, if youhave 4 benched sps of different types (Crobat, Honckrow, Luxray and Promo Toxicroak G for example) you hit for 100. Throw down a Turtwig and that's 120. Nice Flygon counter, might be one of those things you throw one of in and Sp deck.

I have an Idea! Giga's and Corsola POP7 could be a combo?

For those of you who don't know POP7 Corsola off the top of your head:lol: I will name the attack!

Rally-:colorless: Search your deck for up to 3 different types of BasicPokemon and put them onto your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Back