Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Survivor Season 5: The CAC only one!

Metal Master

Alright, here's the first CAC Survivor contest. Every 5th Survivor Season will have one as a CAC contest.

Rules-
There will be a total of 16 people in this contest. Now this is survivor, so as a change of pace it'll be a free for all! No teams, just you, yourself, and uh....u. :tongue: You're on your own, no one to rely on. You are responsible for getting your own card posted in this thread before the deadline of the entry.

Grading-
Grading will be based on a scoring guide that is posted below...

Elimination-
Since there are no teams(yes, I know you didn't read up there =P ), the lowest scoring participant is eliminated. Now, I realise that some people won't get their card in. In that case, if there is only one they are eliminated. If there are two or more, than its a random roll of a die to decide. Also, I'll be sending a PM out to everyone who hasn't got their card in yet when there is about 2 days left in the round.

Time-
Rounds will be 6 days long. For example, if Round 1 starts on Sunday, then it will end 6 days at the exact same time it was posted(rounded one way or the other).

Scoring Guide-
Basic Info:6 Points-Name, Stage, HP, Type. Get all of them right.
Attacks/Bodies/Powers:36 Points-13 Points for each one. Meaning:
1ABP=36 points 2ABP=18 points each 3APB=12 Points each
No more than one Power/Body on a card.
No more than 3 attacks on a card.
Weakness/Resistance/Retreat Cost:6 Points-Get it right, make it make sense for the card.
Explanation:6 Points-Explain why you did what for what. Explain the attacks, etc.
Combo:6 Points-You must have at least 3. Make sure you get the main combos, though. For example, anything that involves attaching a lot of [W] energy to make it better, you better mention Blastoise ex.

Total=60 Points

We need a total of 16 people for this contest. Round 1 will begin on January 1st(if the board is closed, than the 2nd).

Signed Up:

spoinkmaster
metagross
DragonSol
Charizardian
shiftrymaster68
dragonspy900
Burninating_Torchic
Tadreth
Cardzmaster2004
Ky00ber the III
Poliwag92
darkkingdra
HypnosProjectHQ
ZoraJolteon

Last edited:
metagross said:
Well, Survivor has always been about teams, but sign me up.
True, but lemme give you a list of the current CAC contests:

C388's Apprentice: Had teams until it got down to a small number.
Your CAC Contest: Has teams
BT's Rennaissance Festival: Had teams until it was cancelled.

That's 3 big contests with teams. I haven't seen a free for all in ages, so I decided what the heck. Besides, this is the 5th season. Its a special. ;D

Wow, 3 people in less than 20 min. Amazing! Keep them coming.

Sure, but Survivor is great, because you can make alliances with people and avoid being eliminated even though you score low.
Besides, Renaissance Festival is over and Apprentice will be soon. That leaves only my contest with teams and I really dont mind.

metagross said:
Sure, but Survivor is great, because you can make alliances with people and avoid being eliminated even though you score low.
Besides, Renaissance Festival is over and Apprentice will be soon. That leaves only my contest with teams and I really dont mind.
My point in case is....

When was the last time you saw a CAC contest that didn't have teams? *crickets chirping*
When was the last time you saw a CAC contest that didn't have vote offs? *crickets chirping*

See my point? I wanted to make it a bit different. Its Survivor. It can have twists. =P

Besides, I can't really make a twist on this one. Er, not too many.

Question: Who's judging the cards?

In any case, I'm in (but how I'm in may be in question).

Cardzmaster2004 said:
Question: Who's judging the cards?

In any case, I'm in (but how I'm in may be in question).
I dunno. Just cause I'm running it doesn't mean I'm judging. =P

In case you couldn't figure it out, I'll be the judge(yes, there will be time for objections cause I know my grading probably needs some work.)

Back