Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Survivor: The Return - Next Challenge is Posted!

Metal Master

Next challenge is posted. See BT's and my own last posts to make sure you understand what's going on.

IT'S BACCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so you should know how it works, but for those of you who don't, here's the rundown of the rules and some stuff that could be considered mono-logging(sp?).

So we had Survivor going on for a while. BEX, who still logs in now and then but hasn't posted much, created the game. So the first one, with it being brand new we didn't care about it not being perfectly organized :)tongue:). BEX had it split into 2 teams. Well, the first one went pretty smooth, BEX taking some of my advice since it was brand new and such. The winner was HypnosProjectHQ, who has taken a hiatus for a while. Hopefully he will be back eventually. And that concluded Season 1.

Season 2 was run by yours truly. I competed in Season 1, so BEX was willing to hand it over to me. BEX competed in Season 2, and took second. His campaign, 'You hate babies if you don't vote for me. You don't hate babies, do you?' Didn't really work. Porygon won that season, and has been around some. I think.

So here we are at Season 3. This one got a bit crazy, with a lot more judging involved. LorakLucan(now known as MegaVelocibot), took over Season 3 with BEX and I both helping as judging and BT being the main judge for it all. We had 3 teams this time around. So we each took over a tribe. Burninating_Torchic had it under control for a while and kept it going. We also had a training pokemon mechanic tied in, but that failed and was dropped afterwards. The winner ended up being supertyranitar.

Okay, Season 4. The last successful run before Survivor kinda died. HypnosProjectHQ took over this one, and I was happy to play for a change. BEX also judged, the two of them doing pretty well with it. CardzMaster2004 ended up being the winner, with one time winner already Porygon taking second. And then, something known as keosk(sp?) stepped in.

So, I was running Season 5, a Create-a-card only one. At the same time, HypnosProjectHQ did Season 6. This is where he got on hiatus. I know the majority of it, but won't say as I'm not sure if he wanted it known to the world or not. Either way, I took over both. And, with no time on my hands to handle such a task, I let them die.

And that concludes our history lesson for today.

Okay, rules and stuff.

I'll be running this on a weekly thing. Meaning, 3 days to complete a challenge, 3 days to vote, and one day extra added in depending on where it is needed. I am your one and only judge. Muahahahaha!!!!*

*For the most part. Burninating_Torchic will be judging any CAC rounds that occur, and that won't be too many.

Basically, you'll be given a challenge. A deadline will be set. Scores will be determined and given. Averages will be calculated and and lowest average will have to vote one of their teammates off.

Registration: Just say you're in and you will be added. If you miss 2 challenges in a row, you are out. If you go on vacation, please tell me ahead of time. That way, I can send ahead the challenges and you can complete them before you leave and, assuming you aren't voted off, can stay in the competition.

So, I'm doing this as being split into two teams. We'll have Team Raid and Team Thief. Don't ask, they were random names. Pairing will be decided by the roll of my dice. I need a total of 16 people to start.

Team Raid
Soma
DukeFireBird
CardzMaster2004
Papi/Manny
Water Pokemon Master
sdrawkcab

Team Thief
louist200
Pablo
~Blazi-King~
metagross

Thanks, and Good Luck!!!

Last edited:
I've been waiting for another one of these!!!

That, and I've been too lazy to really look for any.
I think my last one was season 4.

will this one be completed, i was waiting to restart the last one i was in. Ill join then

DukeFireBird said:
will this one be completed, i was waiting to restart the last one i was in. Ill join then
The last one went on permanent hiatus. And yes, this one will be completed.

Soma said:
I would like to be in, Master of Metals.
Hey, I like the sound of that.

8 more people to go!

Back