Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

SV Box Ratios?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf

The prerelease hasn't happened in my area, so I was wondering what the ratios for Lv. X's/Shiny's/Reprints was for this set.

Anyone know or have an idea?

I heard on a different thread that it was confirmed that there was 3-4 Lv.X a box but i am not so certain even though I hope so. It seemed on that thread though that everyone got a Lv.X card anyways.

Yeah, if that's the case then 4 people out of the five others sitting around you would get Lv. X's. :\

Yeah I know. I hope it is true but you really can't be certain until someone opens up an entire box on there own than through a prerelease.

Played Portland, OR pre-release yesterday with my two sons. We pulled 4 LV.X between the 3 of us. (2 got 2, 1 got none).

However, very few people had the basics to play them, which resulted in lots of good trading between rounds. Rayquaza & Garchomp seemed the most common LV.X people were getting.

Played Portland, OR pre-release yesterday with my two sons. We pulled 4 LV.X between the 3 of us. (2 got 2, 1 got none).

However, very few people had the basics to play them, which resulted in lots of good trading between rounds. Rayquaza & Garchomp seemed the most common LV.X people were getting.

Well that would be real cool to own all of the Lv.X from the set within a few people. LOL. There are 7 in this set and I already have two from Japan and if I get the other 5 between 16 packs then I am all set. LOL. A familly member will also be playing which is why I am saying a possible 5 Lv.X cards which is still unlikely. LOL. Can't wait!

I know this isn't the same as sealed box ratios, but between batmylashes and myself (26 packs total) we pulled 4 Lv. Xs, 1 Shiny and 1 Reprint.

I also know a family of 4 who played and pulled 7 Lv. Xs, not sure about any re-prints or anything.

As I said, it's not the same as opening a sealed box, but I'm hoping those numbers stay consistent. 3-4 Lv. Xs per box would be awesome. :D

Out of a limited eight person sample, I saw four pull LV.X's. So out of that:

4/48; or, three per box if the sample is accurate.

Played in the Orlando, FL prerelease yesterday.. (All pulled out of the first 6 packs only)

I pulled: Charizard G Lv.X
My little brother was to my left and pulled: Garchomp C Lv.X
My friend sat in front of me and pulled: Staraptor FB Lv.X and Shiny Milotic
The girl to my right pulled: Charizard G Lv.X and Rayquaza C Lv.X

It was pretty nice luck but i would say prolly 3 per box.

My experience was: 5 Lv.Xs and 1 Shiny in 24 packs

okay, they're all on the left side, I went ot the pre-release yester day, and the people who pulled lv x's do them from the left side of the booster box.

There were 6 people at my table, and i think about 3 out of 6 pulled a lvl x. Another kid got a reprint Zapdos, and of course I got the worst cards with no lvl x, and only 1 actual holo :(

Trading isn't permitted DURING pre-releases is it?

4 of us did the main part, 5 did the booster draft and we left with the following
2x Absol G LvX

1x Charizard G LvX

1x Staraptor FB LvX

1x Rayquaza C LvX

1 Electivire FB LvX

1x Blaziken FB LvX

which means we are only missing a Garchomp C LvX. not bad for our 1st pre-release:tongue::thumb::thumb::smile::lol:

ok out of 2 sealed boxes the pulls where as follows, 3 X's 1 Reprint 1 shining. the otehr was 4 X's and 1 Reprint, doesn't give us to much of an idea but with the number of X's i've seen pulled there up there at a solid 3-4 a box

No trading to build a deck. He stated trades were done between rds, meaning cards NOT in their deck!

Keith
Exactly Lawman, people were looking to pick up the basics for LV.X cards they pulled, but could not put in their decks. No trading of cards that were in the decks until the end of the tournament.

We did a second prerelease today, 2 more LV.Xs. So we ended up with 6 total LV.X cards for 3 players in 2 pre-releases. Best results we have seen yet, but we just started pre-releases with SF.

Here are percentages from my point of view and what i have seen 3-4 Lv.xs 63% that there is four and not three xs and 1 reprint and 1 shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back