Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Swamped Slugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascension

I'm bored so I turned my binder upside down and made this deck with the fallen out cards (not really :biggrin:).

Pokemon- (21)
3 Mudkip CG
2 Marshstomp GE
3 Swampert GE
1 Swampert ex CG
2 Shellos East Sea SW
2 Gastrodon East Sea SW
2 Shellos West Sea SW
2 Gastrodon West Sea SW
4 Pachirisu GE

Trainers- (24)
3 Rare Candy
2 Roseanne's Research
4 Celio's Network
1 Scott
2 Crystal Beach
2 Lake Boundary
2 Night Maintenance
3 POV
2 TGW
2 Switch
1 Warp Point

Energy- (15)
7 Water Energy
6 Fighting Energy
2 Scramble

Strategy: Set up with Pachirisu, send up either Gastrodon to attack and move energy with Swampert.

Comments and Suggestions welcome.

Don't you mean GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! I will think about that. I like Swamp ex for energy restoration if I have to retreat, but I will think about it.

Okay Andriy.Here's your request.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

Laughing so hard!
Andriy, your luck is incredible, play it. It really has great potential.
Mod, more spam.Please lock thread.
Just playin' around Andriy.

I could go undefeated with Magikarp at Regionals by flipping heads on Dragon Rage for T2 60. I am so good... I will probably try it on Redshark.

PM me if you do.
Also,they wont get 1 basic... oh yeah!Basic Dark and Metal take care of that!

Don't you read Steven's posts?
I was kidding.You are not going to T2 any thing.They'll T1 you(30HP?)
You said T2 didnt work in this Format(which I actually believe).

I said 2-turn KO will be hard to work with an ex, not T2. Big difference. I have read most of Steven's posts yet I don't now which one you are talking about...

It was WAAAY before today. Something like togekiss can max at 120 "oh wait,i forgot about basic dark and metal".

True.It's broken to some extent,and i've got like 5.
SO ANNOYING WHEN FOIL CARD IS HO-OH.

Yeah, I am going to suggest we continue in PMs because we keep bumping the thread and it could be closed for spam so PM me.

dude i tested a similar deck today it pones.

-2 gastrodon east
-2 shellos
+2togepi
+2togetic
-3pov
+3 SSU
-2tgw
+1togetic
+1rare candy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back