4 Rare Candy
3 Holon Circle
4 TV Reporter
3 Switch
3 Night Maintainance

16 Energy:
12 Water Energy
4 Double Rainbow Energy

Strategy: Get a Swampert or two rolling. Try to get out Palkia X ASAP, then use Restructure. Now here's why I picked Swampert; he can ensure that the one who becomes active gets the energy. This way, I can hit whatever I wish to, while ensuring powerful attacks.
I'm a bit struggling with the backup though. Swampert Ex seems pretty good here. But we all know sending out Ex's isn't THE best idea this format. On the other hand, Getlade needs 4 prizes to KO Swampert, so he's gonna struggle with a swarm. Swampert beats Gardevoir in a man-on-woman fight, so I dont fear Psychic Lock TOO much.

Last edited:
take out the kisses, and add in 1-1 or even 2-2 mantine MT. it works so much better since its basically an auto-reversal because you can retreat freely for a swamppert after a restructure

If you are going to be a running a water deck anyway, I think you would be better off with Lapras as your starter. You are guaranteed an energy and thin your deck by at least two cards each turn. With Pacharisu, once you fill up your bench, you are about done and most people aren't playing tools which stick around for a while like cessation crystal.

Last edited:
I would add Lapras instead of Pachi if I didn't play Togekiss. Lapras removes from Togekiss's pulls. He will be in if I find a better draft that excludes Togekiss.
Garchomp: Except that Swampert and Palkia have higher retreat.

is 80 not enough for a main attacker? or even 60 plus that attack assures that you dont lose your energy if he is knocked out, thats what makes the whole deck work
i wish i had the cards to try this out
so do you never plan to attack with swampert cg?

I would definately suggest using the CG Mudkip, not being snipable is really nice and it's only a 10 HP difference.

Don't dismiss the rest of my post after this comment BUT this may be the right deck for Night Maintenance Center.
I would rather have Claydol than Togekiss
Wouldn't switch be better than Warp Point? You get an automatic heads on a reversal with Palkia and then you let them switch out the one you pick? I would put in 3 switches.
My suggestion
-4 toge
-4 pachy
+4 baltoy
+2 claydol
-2 WP
+3 switch
+1 trainer your choice
-4 water
+ 4 multi/fighting
If you are going to use Swampert EX - Oaks Visit + TV reporter or better falicitys

Flygon - Swampert IS my Main Attacker.
Fragnito - Thinking of getting him out. His attack is too meh, but his draw effect is nice.
Lurb - Hmm, you're right there, thanks.
tc - Why?
UF - The problem with Claydol is that I cannot afford to have something on my bench that cannot attack. Palkia X is likely to let my opponent drag out Claydol, which I do not want due to his 2 retreat cost. There will be edits made though, its needed, and I've had some improvement ideas.

I like the changes you made.

Does Swampert move Double Rainbow? It says energy so my guess is yes. If so Claydol still could work but I think I like Lapras taking up less room
Maybe add in a couple of Amulet Coin and Two scrambles for a Night Main. 2 DRE and One energy or Holon Circle?? Two reasons Extra draw if you start with lapras 1st turn. Would really temp a Pachirisu to Smash Short twice and activate your Scrambles. Allow you to spread out damage as you use Palkia and then clean up with multiple prizes with Swampert EX later in the game.

Do you need a SCOTT to allow you to get a stadium second or third turn?

Its up for reconsideration. It also helps me getting rid of Crystal Beaches that might obstruct me, so I'm leaning towards this. This build tends to draw into one Holon Circle sooner or later anyway, and they're not VITAL to my success. After all, I can get by without Swampy Ex's charging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back