Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Swampert/lunasol

Status
Not open for further replies.

arcane

Hey guys, i just came back to pokemon and relearned all the new stuff and ordered a deck. But here it is:

Pokemon(18):
1 swampert ex
1 swampert (emerald)
1 marshtop (Emerald)
4 mudkip (CG)
4 lunatone (the one with limiting fire pokepowers)
2 solrock (the one limiting colorless pokepowers)
3 squirtle (CG)
1 wartortle (CG)
1 Blastoise (CG)

Trainers(25):
(draw based)
2 Copy cat
1 professor oak
2 steven's advice
1 holon's scientist
2 tv reporter

(search based)
4 professor Elm's training
1 holon mentor
1 mr. stone's project
1 celios network

(lunatone's moon guidance based)
4 rare candy
2 pokeball
2 masterball
1 battle frontier
1 holon legacy

Energy(17):
3 boost
2 cyclone
12 water

Well this is more of a budget deck, i was able to get swampert ex cheap so i went for a deck with him and the other cards were pretty cheap too. I also bought a storm surge deck just to get me started. And so far i think the deck will work like this:

STRAT:

-start out with lunatone and use moon guidance to get the pokeballs and masterballs necessary to get mudkip and swampert. Also use him to get the rarecandy. The number of times you need to do this is based on your hand. If you have rare candy already and mudkip just get a pokeball and get swampert EM. I want to start with Swampert EM because while i attack with swampert EM i could be setting up a Swampert ex with all the support draw support cards. Also, i could also be setting up a blastoise so when swampert Em dies I transfer all the energies to blastoise and his hydropump could be a powerful 90 with much ease. And then when blastoise eventually dies Swampert ex could come in and finsh up the prizes by first getting the energies and then ultra pumping them.

-Another stragedy with this is to start making swamp ex first with lunatone of course (if no lunatone then solrock to get lunatone) and start spreading damage with ultra pump. And after a couple of those you will have many energies in you discard so use his pokepower and put them on the blastoise setting up or the swampert EM and then finish by overwhelming.

-i put battle frontier and holon legacy to pretty much stop a lot of the delta and metanite decks, and it works well with luna/sol
-cyclone energy is there for disruption

But yea, i would really appreaciate help with my first deck in 4 years!

Last edited:
Pokemon(18):
2 swampert ex
1 swampert (emerald)
1 Swampert CG
2 marshtop (Emerald)
3 mudkip (CG)
3 Mawhile CG
2 Latios Ex (DF)
2 Latias (HP)

Trainers(25):
4 Holon Transciever
3 Holon Mentor
2 Holon Adventurer
1 Holon Scientist
4 Rare Candy
4 PETM
2 Cessation Crystal
2 Battle Frontier
2 Holon Legacy
1 Scott
1 Switch
1 Warp Point

Energy(15):
11 Water
4 Multi Energy

There are my fixes, IMO you dont need lunatone since Mawhile is better, and since Pidgeot went away, you really dont have much more than a stray delcatty to lock anyway, and battle frontier will take care of that. Swampert CG is for an extra draw per turn, and Holon Engine goes with EVERYTHING in this format nowadays. hope this helps.

if this is who i think it is.. i helped you at the ny league sunday.well heres my fix.

Pokemon(23):
2 swampert ex
2 swampert (emerald)
2 marshtop (Emerald)
4 mudkip (CG)
2 solrock (the one limiting colorless pokepowers)
3 squirtle (CG)
2 wartortle (CG)
2 Blastoise (CG)

Trainers(24):
2 Copy cat
1 professor oak
2 steven's advice
2 tv reporter
3 professor Elm's training
1 holon mentor
1 mr. stone's project
1 celios network
3 rare candy
3 pokeball
2 masterball
1 battle frontier
1 holon legacy

Energy(13):
3 boost
2 cyclone
8 water

OR

Pokemon(24):
2 swampert ex
2 swampert (emerald)
2 marshtop (Emerald)
4 mudkip (CG)
2 squirtle (CG)
2 wartortle (CG)
2 Blastoise (CG)
2 Skitty
2 Delcatty PK <- good drawing card and gets your energys in the discard pile for swampert

Trainers(23):
2 Copy cat
2 steven's advice
2 tv reporter
3 professor Elm's training
1 holon mentor
1 mr. stone's project
1 celios network
3 rare candy
3 pokeball
2 masterball
1 battle frontier
1 holon legacy

Energy(13):
3 boost
2 cyclone
8 water

This is a tiny change.. but its no diffrent to what you already have. Let me know what cards you need and i can problably help at league.

~chris

hey, yea it is me from the ny league, Vikas, but yea, so far all i really need is another swampert ex, and right now i only have one...

thanks again helping me get back in the game :pokeball:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back