1 Snowpoint Temple
1 Moonlight Stadium

Energy: 12
3 Psychic Energy
3 Darkness Energy (basic)
3 Metal Energy (basic)
3 Warp Energy

Strategy:

The key to this deck is quick setup mixed with immense damage out of nowhere and continual posion damage. It works by pressuring opponents throughout the battle by disabling Active Poke-powers that don't work under a special condition, sniping newly placed Benched pokemon before they can evolve, and picking off weakened built up pokemon.

Starters:

Sableye SF:

Sableye can use Impersonate to grab a Cyrus's Conspiracy and get the ball rolling, or it can use Crobat G and Overconfident to score an early Donk.

Honchkrow G:

The other favorale start is Honchkrow G, who can pull out Stadiums quickly to enable Skuntank's power. It can also grab Poke-turn to get itself out of trouble or enable a Crobat Flash Bites dropping run.

Central Card Combo 1:

Toxicroak G + Skuntank G. (Assist: Energy Gain, Honchkrow G)

The basic idea here is to Poison the opponent with Poison Structure and then strike them for 60 damage. This will knock out any pokemon with 70 HP or less, and knock out any pokemon with 80 HP that doesn't switch.

Central Card Combo 2:

Honchkrow G + Crobat G (Assist: Energy Gain, Poketurn)

Flash Bites enables Honchkrow G to snipe any pokemon on your opponents bench for a combined 50 damage. With Poketurn or another Crobat, you can repeat until the 40 damage from Target Attack can land a KO. Essentially you can crush your opponents basic before they can make a comeback. Energy Gain allows Honckrow to do this with a single Energy.

Trainers:

Cyrus's Conspiracy: The core of any G Deck, Cyrus's Conspiracy is amazing, allowing me to get the energy my pokemon needs and provide me with a useful Invention, as well as insure I'll have draw next turn.

Roseanne's Research: Since I run nothing but basic's, Roseanne's can grab me whatever I need.

Lake Boundary:

Because this is a G Deck, Lake Boundary has no negative side effects to my pokemon, but does enable me to damage my opponent harshly. 2x Weakness is bringing back old school.

Energy Gain:

Turns most of my pokemon's attacks into a single typed Energy attack. If I Poketurn the pokemon it is attached to, I can attach it to another to operate as a kind of second energy attachment.

Power Spray:

Allows my to disrupt potentially dangerous powers like Restructure, Cyclone Lost, Dark Palm, etc. Can also be used to prevent an opponent from using Claydol for a turn,

Night Maintenance:

As essential recovery trainer.

Level MAX/Premier Ball:

These serve the same essential function in getting Dialga G Lv. X out. Will probably replace with SP Radar when it comes out.

Techs:

Dialga G Lv. X.

Dialga G Lv. X shuts down annoying Poke-Bodies like Manectic's Pulse Barrier, Ampharos's Damage Bind, Mewtwo Lv. X's Psybarrier, or any other Poke-Body that prevents Skuntank from doing its job.

Snowpoint Temple: When any of my pokemon need some extra HP, or I need a Counter-Stadium, Snowpoint provides. Useful in giving Sabley Overconfident boosts on Stage 1 pokemon.

Moonlight Stadium: A true tech, useful mostly as a counterstadium that allows free switching out of Honchcrow and Toxicroak.

Warp Energy: Good for getting Dialga G Lv. X out of the active position after it Level-Ups. If I poketurn the pokemon it is attached to, I can use it again like a sort of Switch card.

Marley's Request: Can keep the Poketurn's or Power Spray's coming, or help the deck recover quickly. Almost all of the trainer's in this deck are dangerous as some point.

Looks pretty decent to me. I know I like the Toxicroak.

Maybe drop a Skuntank or a Sableye for 1 Bronzong?

I like it.

Bronzong is realy interesting with TGI poketurn

2 Sableye is litle for start with this
I think :
-1 Skuntank
-1 Honkrow
-1 Warp NRJ
+2 Sableye
+1 Bronzong

Pokemon:12
4 Toxicroak PL
2 Skunktank PL
2 Diagla G
2 Diagla g LV.X
1 Poochyena
1 Mightyena LA

Trainers:35
4 Roseanne's
2 Level Max
2 BeBe's
4 Power Spray
3 Poketurn
4 Energy Gain
3 Cyrus Scheme
2 Handsome's Investigation
4 Team Galatics Base
1 Lake Boundry
4 Professor Oak's Visit
2 Night Main

Energy:13
4 Rainbow Energy
2 Call Energy
7 Psychic Energy

Pokemon:12
4 Toxicroak PL
2 Skunktank PL
2 Diagla G
2 Diagla g LV.X
1 Poochyena
1 Mightyena LA

Trainers:35
4 Roseanne's
2 Level Max
2 BeBe's
4 Power Spray
3 Poketurn
4 Energy Gain
3 Cyrus Scheme
2 Handsome's Investigation
4 Team Galatics Base
1 Lake Boundry
4 Professor Oak's Visit
2 Night Main

Energy:13
4 Rainbow Energy
2 Call Energy
7 Psychic Energy

Run 3 Great Ball and 3 Roseanne's, and you don't need Call Energy. POV is just awful and get replaced for sure with Pokedex Handy910is. Why you aren't running Honchkrow G and Crobat G is an absolute mystery to me.

Run 3 Great Ball and 3 Roseanne's, and you don't need Call Energy. POV is just awful and get replaced for sure with Pokedex Handy910is. Why you aren't running Honchkrow G and Crobat G is an absolute mystery to me.

Wait, what?

You don't need 3 Great Ball. It's wasted space, you only need two pokemon on the field to attack.

How is POV bad? Draw 3? mk, yea that's horrible.

But you know, but draw two but put one of those two on the bottom of your deck is so much better.

Learn to play this game.

Wait, what?

You don't need 3 Great Ball. It's wasted space, you only need two pokemon on the field to attack.

How is POV bad? Draw 3? mk, yea that's horrible.

But you know, but draw two but put one of those two on the bottom of your deck is so much better.

Learn to play this game.

There's a reason why pros don't use POV, it's a waste of a supporter.

Sure you only need 2 Pokemon, but you need to able to get them out consistently by T2. You also need 3 out to use Power Spray, and it ups speed. Just try it before you bash me, I've been testing this deck for weeks.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Regardless, 4 Honchkrow G is a must in this deck to ensure you have a stadium, and 1 or 2 Crobat G is needed to get that occasional KO where you are just 1 or 2 counters away.

Last edited:
There's a reason why pros don't use POV, it's a waste of a supporter.

Sure you only need 2 Pokemon, but you need to able to get them out consistently by T2. You also need 3 out to use Power Spray, and it ups speed. Just try it before you bash me, I've been testing this deck for weeks.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Regardless, 4 Honchkrow G is a must in this deck to ensure you have a stadium, and 1 or 2 Crobat G is needed to get that occasional KO where you are just 1 or 2 counters away.

So you're a pro now? Wasted supporter? Again, draw 3, is far from bad.

Well, seeing as with 4 Toxicroak and only 5 other Basics, I'll start with It plenty of times. Roseanne for a Skunktank and Diagla G, and omg there's 3 SP pokemon. And I've tested this plenty of times, I don't pull lists out of my ***;)

Honchkrow is the opposite as needed. With 3 Cyrus and 5 Stadiums, you'll get one, guaranteed.

Crobat is a choice. Not needed. It's one Damage Counter to once Pokemon. Not that good.

I would say to drop the 1/1 dialga and metals for Honchkrow G and Crobats. Crobat G is absolutely amazing, and Honchkrow is AMAZING as a starter and cleaner and... all day. Lay a Crobat- snipe a baltoy for 50. Don't even worry about claydols =D

Crobat is a choice. Not needed. It's one Damage Counter to once Pokemon. Not that good.

That's one of the funniest quotes I have ever seen. You have no clue what you're doing lol.

I would say to drop the 1/1 dialga and metals for Honchkrow G and Crobats. Crobat G is absolutely amazing, and Honchkrow is AMAZING as a starter and cleaner and... all day. Lay a Crobat- snipe a baltoy for 50. Don't even worry about claydols =D

That's one of the funniest quotes I have ever seen. You have no clue what you're doing lol.

I have no clue what I'm going? Thanks Ryan, appreciate that one.

When you don't run Honchkrow, because it's not apart of your strategy, that random one or two damage counters is minuscule.

I have no clue what I'm going? Thanks Ryan, appreciate that one.

When you don't run Honchkrow, because it's not apart of your strategy, that random one or two damage counters is minuscule.

Entirely wrong.

Tell that to Jason K who won WORLDS with Jolteon*.

The ability to place a damage COUNTER anywhere is one of the most broken cards ever. Free retreat, toxic ability, is broken. If you don't the the awesomeness of Crobat G then so be it. Not a big deal to me =D

You're just alone in your thoughts.

But then Mewtwo walks all over him. He needs Dialga to shut Mewtwo down.

Uxie is the best draw card in Galactic decks. Claydol, while amazing, is too slow for the SP decks. Honchkrow is a must in any Toxicroak/Skuntank deck, as it gets you your stadiums. Crobat is absolutely amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back