1 Bebe's Search

Energys = 10

6 - Metal
4 - Special Metal

The Strategy

Start With Dialga And Trainer Lock
Set Up Alakazam 4 To Move Damage Away From Dialga
Use Garchomp X To Heal All Damage

After playing with it for a while i keep having some problems with the bench and the space
the bench fills up to fast and after i use uxie and azelf they just sits there and i cant even take away damage done to them

Any Suggestions To Fix This Problem?
i Was thinking mayb adding Some SSU?

Last edited:
I think you could take out the Steelixs. Dialga G does plenty of damage by itself. I also think that if you are switching damage counters around, you could just use Garchomp C to heal all the damage off. Call Energy might help, and Uxies would definitely help.

the steelix are to hold most damage since its the highest hp sp i could find
i guess just using the garchomps to hold the damage is ok..

-2 Steelix
+1 Garchomp C
+1 Roseannes

should i drop the Claydol Line for 1 or 2 Uxies?

Personally I never run claydols in my SP decks. I would recommend dropping the claydols for 2 uxie and a uxie X then u have room for tech such at Ditto, lucario, or bronzong G maybe even a toxicroak promo. I don't know if SSU is really needed all that much. And galactic HQ would be better then battle tower. I think adding in Toxitank combo into the deck would really help dialga. U have them constantly poisoned and then u have that psychic damage with toxicroak if needed. so if u drop the 4 claydols, add in 2 uxie, 1 toxicroak, 1 skuntank.

^ Yeah, you do need to run Claydol, but I'd cut it down to 1-1. I'd also recommend Palkia G Lv.X over Garchomp C Lv.X. Move damage onto an SP that you don't need, then move the damage with Alakazam and sweep the damaged poke away. You don't waste PokeTurn this way and you can run Uxies and 1-drop Powers freely. You may also want to consider Luxray GL Lv.X for cheap KOs.

You can make the Alakazam line 1-1 or even 2-2 to cut down on the chance of an Alakazam start.

Needs Unown G.

Empoleon FB would be useful as an anti-Fire tech. You can drop the Psychic Energy for Water/SP Energy as you wouldn't ever want to attack with Alakazam.

I would go with Claydol as well.

If you don't add 1-2 bench sheilds your alakazam/other Xs will be warm buttery X-tream attack toast.

Alright Here The New List Guys
Tell Me What You Think???

Pokemon = 18

3-1 Dialga G Lv. X
2-1 Alakazam 4 Lv. X
1-1 Palkia G Lv. X
1-1 Claydol
2 Crobat G
2 Uxie
1 Bronzong G
1 Azelf (LA)

T/T/S/S = 32

4 Energy Gains
4 Cyrus Conspiracy
4 Poke Turn
4 Roseannes Research
3 Power Spray
2 SP Radar
4 Level Max
2 Galactic HQ
2 Bench Shield
2 Aron's Collection
1 Bebe's Search

Energys = 10

1 - :water:
5 - :metal:
4 - Special

You can drop 3 of those Basic Metal for Call Energy IMO. I personally prefer Garchomp C over Palkia, and its also a nice Flygon counter. 2 Unown G are a must. You can drop down to one Uxie.

Updated The List......

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

^^^^^^^^^^^Bump^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back