Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sydney City Championships

shinx-a-vision

*First report ever :D*

Firstly, we had the StormFront Pre-Release on Saturday, Sunday was the Citys.

I built my deck at like 2:30am, slept for 4.5 hours then got up, toilet, shower, the usual. Got to James (LL - TO) house at 8:30am to go at 9am. Pokemaniac and I sat on either side of the back and Grinkid (4 time Nationals winner) in the middle so we could battle in the car :3
Corners + battling dont mix, lol.

Got to Good Games Burwood at like 11:45am? and then headed straight to Hungry Jacks (Burger King) :D then back to Good Games to play.

Ran up stairs.

Sat down and whipped out trade folder for trading, then I play tested a game against James (Torr-Terror) Me (Ectoplasmic Gas (Dusknoir + Gengar)). Mid game win because of my Gengar and his PokePowers >:]

TOM gets broken and takes 10min to fix, thanks to James :D

Pairings go up and suprise, suprise, I have to play James again. Every tornament I have to play James first :p

Round 1 - James - Torterra SF & MD + Lv. X / Sceptile GE + Claydol
Game 1 - Not sure.
Game 2 - Not sure.
Game 3 - Was there a game 3?
(1-0)

Round 2 - Light Venusaur - Torterra MD / Leafeon Lv. X / Glaceon Lv. X
Game 1 - Got my head flushed down the toilet by a T3 MD Torterra, I had a lone Gastly :(
Game 2 - She seemed to be trying to get Eeveelutions out more and before I knew it the game was over. Dusknoir and Lv. X, then use 'Supreme Command' till 120 damage, then use 'Damage Even' for a KO. The next turn Dusknoir Lv. X gets KO and Ectoplasm pwns the bench while another 'Supreme Command' Dusknoir attacks.
Game 3 - Gengar start again and attack active Grotle just before Torterra. This is were it gets weird. I was having the perfect game and then she got all miffed at me and shuffled my deck after I used 'Cosmic Power', I was shocked! I called for Judge and they went and discussed it. They came back after 10min and I got the choice of a game win or 3 prizes. I didnt want to win a round in the Citys by penalty game loss so I took the 3 prizes and got 2 PokeDrawers+.
(2-0)

Round 3 - Fapitz - Kingdra / Uxie Lv. X
Game 1 - I completly freaked cause I didnt really know how to play my deck properly against a quick deck, THEN...

1-dusknoir.jpg

'Night Spin's' effect stalled enough to win the game when he scooped :D
Game 2 - Raced to get a Dusknoir out for its effect but he played an Unown G, BLAST! so I couldnt use 'Damage Even' and 'Night Spin' only did 50 because his Seadra had 3 Water energy on it. So I built up the bench then swept for the win.
(3-0)

Round 4 - Adam - Abama-snow SF / Houndoom LA / Lanturn LA
Game 1 - Dont know what happened but my Claydol got stuck out while he sniped the bench. I tried so hard to get out the Warp Point but it was just too late.
Game 2 - 5min to go and the game went really well on my side but it was too late.
(3-1)

1st - Jason (3-1)
2nd - Me (3-1)

Props:
3-1
Everyone else
Fun
PokeDrawer+

Slops:
Mulligans against Adam
Croftminster
Bad Prizes ^