Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

T-Tar Cities Report!

wakonow2

I stayed up late, really late the night before(5:30 AM) because I wanted to watch a movie that came on at 6:00, I didn't get to see it because i fell asleep though ='P. So my alarm goes off and I hit the snooze button because I am sleepy. Well, my alarm didn't go off again. I rushed to get dressed, made final changes to my Deck, and I was off! I got there and registered in time. The rounds started late because there was no lunch break, they started at 1:00. I was feeling really confident with the CC win 2 weeks before. I was pumped!(I am playing T-Tar)

Round 1: V.S. Lane
Deck:o_O(I still Don't know)
He went 1st, I started with Uxie only, he started with qwilfish only. He attaches, Puts a Roselia on his bench and passes. I was worried because I was in DONK range, but i was worried no longer. I thought I was sure to hit a basic when I PONT'd, but I got all energies and a belt. I was nervous again. I though I had nothing to lose, so I attached an energy, attached a belt, and attacked for 40. He retreated, then attached to Roselia, benched a turtwig and Cherubi and attacked with petal dance and flipped 3 heads(60). I was getting even more worried. I top decked another PONT and shuffled. I got no basics and nothing to search basics. I attacked but didn't KO. He evolved into Cherim(healing one) and didn't use the poke-power for some reason. he flipped heads to attack. I he got 2 heads, he won. but he didn't, he only got one. I POV'd and got the best cards I could have got(T-Tar, Luxury Ball, Rare Candy). I got A t-tar out and KO'd Roselia with Uxie and went under. He brought up Qwilfish and evolved turtwig and passed. I got a normal dark energy, and a DCE on my T-Tar now, I Power Clawed for KO. he got Torterra up and attacked for 40, but the rest of the game I KO'd with Megaton Tail.
1-0

Round 2: V.S. Catfish(Porii)
Deck: Beedrill G DONK
I wanted to play Catfish, and I got my wish. I was happy(I didnt want to play any of the other people who won 1st round because they had Luxchomp, Machamp, and SPGar) I started with a Crobat G and a Larvitar, he started with a Crobat G, and of course I end up going 1st. I pass because I can't do anything. It was his turn, and I didn't know he had his "Egyptian God Hand". he double Drawer +'d for 2 cards(IDK what) he played down a Beedrill G, attached a grass energy, played Crobat G, he bit my Crobat, played Poketurn and Bit me again, played Junk arm to get a Poketurn so he bit me again, then played Seeker and picked up Crobat G and bit me again, so I had 40 HP left. he retreated and sent up Beedrill and KO'd me with Raid.
1-1

Round 3: V.S. Nathan
Deck: Regigigas
I though this guy was new, but he was just from out of town. I have nevered played a Gigas before, but I felt confident when he started with only 1 Basic, plus I had Sableye. he started with Gigas and I IMPed for a few turns while he attached.his 2nd turn he benched Starly, and from there every turn after he evolved it. He Finally leveled up and KO'd Sableye. I send up my T-Tar I have been setting up and KO his Gigas with Megaton tail because I had a belt, plus a special dark on T-tar, he sends up Staraptor. he attacks and shuffles My benched Umbreon back into my deck. Then I KO him with Mageton Tail.\
2-1

Round 4:Tori
Deck: LuxChomp
I was nervous because I the closest I have come to beating anything SP was Catfish's Beedrill(but that was back in December). I started with Eevee and she started with Dragonite FB. She goes 1st, played Garchomp, attached a DCE and passes. I play Collector, Get Larvitar and Rare Candy into a T-Tar, I also Get Uxie and Spiritomb, I play warp point and switch Eevee with Spiritomb then attach a Special Darkness energy to T-Tar. I DG for a Umbreon. She Can't play Trainers so she attaches SP energy and Levels up and attacks for 30 with Earthquake(because I'm resistant) so I have 10 HP left.I Attach a Special Dark to T-Tar and bench a Sableye I drew into, then Pass. She KO's me so I send up. T-Tar, attach a DCE and KO her Garchomp X. she sends up Dragonite FB and SP radars for a Ambipom G. she Poketurns and sends up Ambipom, benches Luxray, attaches an energy to Luxray, Attaches a gain to Ambipom, and attacks to send my DCE to Sableye on the bench. On my next turn I play seeker. I pick up Sableye(along with DCE). attach DCE to T-Tar. and Megaton tail FTW.
3-1

I ended up coming in 3rd place!

Props:
I got 3rd place!!
Got Mew Prime in one of my 4 packs
I traded a Promo Giratina X for a Raichu X
I Finally beat LuxChomp
I got DICE, Folders, pencils and cards
Traded Machamp Prime for a Spiritomb(AR) and 2 Poke Drawer +(This Might be a slop, lol)
I had fun

Slops:
Got DONKed by Catfish
I didn't get to play my friend on her birthday
Lost my raffle ticket thingy and there just happened to be a mat that no one claimed...
Trading away a Gengar for a Alph Lithograph "FOUR"

Over all I'm happy because I had fun and did good.

^That mat was mine lol!

Nice job, Joe!

Yeah, that game might not have been the best...lol

But hey, you got me at Haltom, so yeah.

Nice talkin' to ya!

Back