Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

T-tar deck edits needed before March 12!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HRPrime

If this deck needs edits please tell me and I will change them, I plan on using T-tar at the States (Ohio) so I need it to be the best it can be!

:pokeball:pokemon:pokeball::
4/3/4 T-tar (3 Prime 1 SF)
1/1 Absol G LV.X
4 Sableye SF
2 Uxie
1 Azelf
1 Unown D-A-R-K
1 Unown Q

T/S/S:
1 BTS
3 Collector
3 Bebe's
2 Judge
1 Seeker
1 Black Belt
1 Twins
2 E-belt
2 Bench Shield
3 Rare Candy
1 VS Seeker
1 Luxury Ball
3 Communication
3 Switch

:fire::grass::water::fighting::lightning::psychic::colorless::metal::dark:Energies:
4 DCE
1 Warp
4 sp Dark
4 :dark: Energy

Strategy: It's Simple, get out T-tar lines with Sableye. Once two T-tars are set up I can attack (or I would go on with attack when my Active Starter Pokemon gets Prized, but until then just keep building up the T-tar fortress!). Use Bench Shield to protect from Darkness Howl and Snipe attacks. E-belt and sp Dark for extra damage (of corse). Unown D-A-R-K for getting sp Dark or :dark: energies.

All help is welcome!!!:thumb:

Last edited:
may be drop the warp energy for warp point? so that way you can still have an energy to attack

and add a 4th dce

so here

chatot g no Point in having it
-1 Warp Energy

+2 warp point

-1 Bench shield

+1 dce

i can give you a copy of my deck if you want it i'm good at t-tar

Chatot G for getting Rare candies and Bench Shield to protect my Pokemon with :ppowr:s (thats what most deck, like Luxchomp, will try to snipe) and protect my non-dark Pokemon from Darkness howl.

I will add warp Point

Q: I want to add Bronzong G. Should I add it?

---------- Post added 02/28/2011 at 03:55 PM ----------

Testing update:
Luxchomp 2-0 (2 long, close call, amazing games)

Last edited:
Bronzong G has no point in this deck. It can only move energies from sps to other pokemon. You have 1 sp pokemon in here, and you won't be attaching energy to it.

Also, I'd like to know how that in every update you make, you've been undefeated against luxchomp? That doesn't seem very likely...

And yeah, take out chatot g

Bronzong G has no point in this deck. It can only move energies from sps to other pokemon. You have 1 sp pokemon in here, and you won't be attaching energy to it.

Also, I'd like to know how that in every update you make, you've been undefeated against luxchomp? That doesn't seem very likely...

And yeah, take out chatot g

Oops, I read the card wrong

It wasn't a easy win

ok, is Switch ok for Warp Point?

---------- Post added 02/28/2011 at 04:30 PM ----------

do you want me to send you a list of my t tar list it might help

no.........................

-2 interviwers
-1 department
-1 bebe
-1 copycat
-1 rare candy
-1 warp
-1 ttar sf

+1 ttar prime

+1 absol g +1 absol g lvlx (ohko gengars quick)

+2 bts

+3 warp

id take out chatot to but thats just me i dont wanna change your complete list but i think this is a good start you need unknown q too.

I need Department and SF T-tar.

I don't know if I can get BTS in time

Last edited:
and maybe when you take out warp energy 1 interviewers question and 1 of either black belt or twins (i dont like them in ttar) and the department store chick

so thats 4 spaces +1 pokemon communication FOR SURE!!!!
+2 energy exchanges +1 seeker ( i would take out both black belt and twins) then 1 more seeker to bring it up to 3 trust me its worth it.

and maybe when you take out warp energy 1 interviewers question and 1 of either black belt or twins (i dont like them in ttar) and the department store chick

so thats 4 spaces +1 pokemon communication FOR SURE!!!!
+2 energy exchanges +1 seeker ( i would take out both black belt and twins) then 1 more seeker to bring it up to 3 trust me its worth it.

twins for getting cards I need if I'm losing
black belts are fine
department for Tools
Interviewers, ok
Black belt for same reason of twin

i'll do this
-1 Interviewers
+1 Communication

[/COLOR]My T-tar runs 1-1 Umbreon and I think I might put in 1-1-1 Exploud. Darkness Howl can hit my bench if it wants to; I won't spam it... It just makes 1 hits easier to carry off later. It almost beats Machamp w/o Exploud because we just trade one hits back and forth. Exploud should handle Monarchy/Donphan/Machamp easily. Beyond that, I just run them over. 100 damage with a belt using Umbreon to Gengar and finish it with an Uxie to avoid fainting spell, blah de blah. Seems to work for me so far. It butchers Scizor Prime and Dialga with ease thanks to power claw. Needs testing, though.

SF Ttar is not very useful; it doesn't do anything MORE than T-Tar prime, has less HP, and takes way too much setup, so it slows the whole deck down. Unless you make a massive effort to discard darks its body is useless. It isn't competetive now; I get more success with 3-3-3 T-Tar.

Last edited:
do i think unknown dark is dumb too just saying cause if your doing darkness howl your gonna end up KOing him (and its easy bait for bench snipers)

I did take him out; he's easy snipe bait for many decks like you said. It's apples and oranges, really. 1-1-1 Nidoqueen solves the Darkness Howl problem, but there is no room for both that and Exploud, so it's up to you.

What's with your fascination with Unown DARK? It's an easy prize for your opponent. Any sort of energy retrieval is better. Use energy exchanger.

Wait you intend to protect your non dark pokemon with 1 Bench Shield. ???????????????? That does not work lol. Black belt, DSG, and Interviewers all got to go to.

i suggest spiritomb instead of sableye.

also i've found the best energy count is 4 dce, 4 special dark, 4 basic dark

finally the interviewers isn't worth it along with the department store girl. try another bebe's and 2 professor oaks new theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back