Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

T-Tar Deck! Plz Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakonow2

Thanks for viewing my deck! I want to play T-tar for cities because, well...Thats all I could do right now. you see, I lost my binder that had all my Lv.X's, Primes, and Legends so it's hard to make a deck.(I already had a T-tar deck made so I had all 3 T-tar out of he binder)

-OK so I will probably change this deck after I see the "changed" Meta after Triumphant's release.

-This is my deck(strategy posted below)

Pokemon-16
3-2-3 T-tar Prime
2-2 Umbreon
1-1 Luxray GL Lv.X
2 Uxie
T/S/S-31
4-Super Scoop Up
4-Rare Candy
3-Poke Ball
2-PONT
1-Memory Berry
4-Pokedex HANDY910is
3-Energy Exchanger
1-Luxury Ball
3-Switch
1-T.G.I. SP Radar
3-Bebe's Search
1-Expert Belt
1-Dusk Ball
Energy-13
4-Double Colorless Energy
4-Darkness Energy
5-Dark Energy

Strategy-The strategy is to get T-Tar out ASAP with 2 Special Dark and 1-DCE and start hitting hard(especially with all the VileGar decks around, I'll be hitting for weakness! and I'm resistant!).
The Umbreon is a counter to Donphan, SP Variants, VileGar, and any other deck with a lot of Pokemon that have bodies and powers!
The Luxray GL X is to Bright look easy OHKO Pokemon, or Pokemon like Vileplume or something annoying to OHKO or 2HKO.
Uxie are in their also for drawling power of course. Unfortunately I have no Uxie X, but I'll put it in if it is needed once I get it. Thanks for the help in advance!
Also, if there are any new cards coming out in HS-Triumphant that i can us in this deck, please tell me.

-Thank in advance for the help!:D

- 1-1 Luxray GL Lv.X
-4 Super Scoop Ups
-1 Rare Candy
-1 T.G.I Sp Radar
-1 Dusk Ball
-3 Pokeball
-3 Switch

+4 Spiritomb
+3 BTS
+2 Pokemon Collector
+1 Expert Belt
+2 Warp Energy
+2 Warp Point
+1 Lucian's Assignment

Luxray GL and 1 TGI SP Radar just makes the deck real inconsistent. Also with the amount of spiritomb start you might come across, tyranitar is just soo slow that you can't make your deck trainer based with pokeball and dusk ball. BTS (Broken Time Space) is Vital for this deck for that fast evolution and 4 rare candy just clogs you up. Super Scoop Up offers no help in this deck what so ever so mgiht as well as just use Warp Energy than Lucian's Assignment in to a new Tyranitar Prime rather than scooping it back up which you might not even be able to do if they got VilePlume set up. When you get the cards, take the 4 Pokedex Handys out for +1 Uxie LV .X, 2 Dark Energy and 1more professor Oak's new theory. you can do it now but instead of the uxie Lv .X, add in another warp energy

I want to Keep the SSU but for the Uxie, I don't think ill be needing 4 though. I have no Spiritombs, but there the league promos so I'll get some.

Oh and also, I have One BTS, One warp point, One warp energy. lol I feel like such a noob.

I started playing about a Year ago, I have most of the newer Pokemon cards like from AR(or PA, which ever you prefer)-on, but I lack the older cards, such as RR/SV/LA and so on.

4 Spiritombs are a must.

2-1 Uxie if you have it.

Luxray GL isn't needed. since all you will be able to do is Bright look which isn't needed since T-tar can OHKO almost anything.

2-2 Umbreon is good for stalling.
check out 2-2 Sharpedo RR instead, it should be easy to trade for.
it's personal preferance whichever one you run.

btw, nice avatar. :thumb:

I actually have 2 sharpedo from RR, lol I have a lot of those cards from buying so many RR packs trying to get Luxray GL Lv.X, Trust me I will add the Uxie X once Iget it. I have a lot of AR(or PA) cards because that was the newest set out when I started playing so I bought those packs, but I never would get lucky and get good rare's, but my 1st level X was from AR, It was Tangrowth, the 1st Lv.x I actually pulled out of a pack(I traded for tangrowth) was the double body Arceus. Anyway, as for the avatar, I actually need to change it. I have a cool sig and avatar on pokebeach, not saying ours isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back