Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

T-tar for CC tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garchomper

Hello,

Here's a Quick T-tar deck for a CC tomorrow.

3-1-3 T-tar SF
2-2 Darkrai X GE
2-2 Weavile SW
2-2 Claydol GE
1 Unown G

4 Bebe's
4 Roseanne's
2 Moonlight
4 Candy
3 Felicity's
1 Premier Ball
1 Luxury Ball
3 NM

13 Dark
2 Special Dark

Strategy: Hopefully get T1 or T2 Weavile and power up Larvitar on the bench, then Candy into T-tar and get Darkrai. then Spinning tail for 80 to the active and 30 to each of the bench.

Any last-minute fixes before CC?
Thanks

well if your going to the cc in oregon (ashland) then you should probably get 2 more dark energy and a uxie im not a profetional infact im quite opposite ive played alot when i was younger but i just recently got back into pokemon after 6 years and ive been playing for about 3 months but the whole time ive been playing a t-tar deck its ok i made better deck well i like it better its the dusknoir deck but my t-tar deck was pretty chill but yes definetly 2 more special darks and if your goin to the ashland one i could probably hook ya up

Having tried to play T-tar with Darkrai, I'd have to warn against it. It looks good on paper with upping your Grind damage and all, but the manipulation necessary to get it on your bench distracts you from getting T-Tar powered up, which is what this deck rely's on. Best T-Tar IMO run 'Zong and even a 1-1 Amphy tech. Push your opponent to have to use his Poke-Power's and use that to get your T-Tar powered up.

- Darkrai Line (-4)
- Premier Ball (-1) No Lvl X no need
- 1 NM

+ 2-2 'Zong (MD)
+ 1-1 Amphy (SW)

I few other things. Sneasel/Baltoy/Unknown G starts aren't the most fun to play through so you might consider going to a 1-1 on both your Weaville and Claydol lines. Put in Azelf and Azelf X to protect you against prized cards and the mirror respectively (with the spare two cards consider 2 psychic energies for Azelf or 'Zong coating). 4 Felicity would be nice, you need energy in your discard fast to lock up your opponents powers.

Anyway just my opinion. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back