Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

T-tar for cities

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkertonfan

What do you guys think of this deck I'm gonna be running it for my first tournament back.

I am thinking of running this next month for cities. Any fixes would be appreciated.

4-2-4 Tyranitar
2-2 Weavile
2-2 Claydol
4 Sableye
1 Togepi
1 Togekiss

4 Bebe's Search
4 Roseanne's Research
3 Felicity's Drawing
4 Rare Candy
1 Luxury Ball
2 Warp Point
2 Moonlight Stadium
1 Night Maintenance

4 Special dark
10 Basic dark

The strat is simple set up claydol,weavile and t-tar fast. Shadow charge and darkness drive build up t-tars and then you just ohko anything in your way and sometimes use spinning tail especially if the special darks give you a ohko.

Last edited:
u m i would play a 2-0-2 omastar so you spinning tail and then you devolve for the win

Tried that its not too great most times you get omastars and fossils when you don't need them plus helix is unsearchable unless you **** up the consistency with fossil excavator.

May I suggest putting in 1-2 NMs?
rarely in any game will you exaust 4 t-tars, and even if you do 14 energy will barely power them all.
theres enough search powers to make up for taking out almost all your tars every game so a night maintenance will be so much more flexible for energy/t-tar recycling. Its always nice to not be over reliant on darkness drive, against decks like t2 scizor its useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back