x2 Steven's Advice
x3 Strenght Charm

X2 Special Dark
x4 Basic Dark
x4 DRE
x3 Fire
X4 Multi

Strat:
Start with wat every and then get some basic ASAP and a Claydol ASAP. Do 70 to 90 a turn and try to get the doonk fest going on.

I would play Absol instead of Claydol because then you can also play Cess Crystal. I think the key to breaking this format is t1 Absol with Cess. Also Mew d* as a tech is awesome in this deck.

Quit attacking what I say it hurts my feelings. :lol:

And this is a DIFFERENT DECK. AND I said INSTEAD of Claydol, not with Claydol.

Guys, cut the spamming, and actually comment on the deck, and not other peoples comments.

Looks nice and solid, I just don't think Houndoom will be enough of an attacker in some situations. Its HP is to low to be good in this format, and without another attacker line this deck will lose due to being OHKO'ed by Gallade or Mag and not being able to build up and do large amounts of damage to KO fast enough. This deck will lead to stalling, and while your stalling, whole arsenals of Gallades or Magmortars will be being built up. Maybe put in some plus powers and Buffer pieces, as you'll need the extra back up. Just find a better attacker. Maybe Blissey? That might could help, as I have seen Houndoom/Blissey before. But it would require major trainer line tweaking.

Take it somewhere else! You don't need to spam up a thread over your own problems. I apologize for them, feralitar00.

Im sorry too
i personally play the absol/houndoom said above and it works pretty well but i use more supporters than balls(i still use quick ball)

hey thanks for the appoliges but this is the first deck i got a couple comments on so thanks for that and the only reason i dont play absol is becuse i want to get the T2 donk and if the start with a 50 HP pokemon i dont even have to discard to KO it so thats why its not in there. And another thing the Claydol is just in there for consistantsy I have thought about putting a play set of candys int here what ypu people think.

GOOD idea, I would run Candys!!! I REALLY like the Cess Crystal idea, BUT you know me, I LOVE running MY decks with it!!!

Don't worry, play Doom. I'm still playing it even after states where I got third twice! Try my list:
4-4 Doom
1 tech (Plusle, although I am currently using 1-1 Electrode to test with)
= 9

4 Celio
3 Roseanne
4 TGW
4 Pokedex Handy
3 Nav
2 NM
4 Plus Power
3 CC
1 Strength CHarm
2 Crystal Beach
4 Quick Ball
2 Energy recycle system
1 Warp Point
= 37

4 FIre
4 Basic Dark
3 Multi
3 Sp. Dark.
NO DRE because you are still discarding. Good luck at regionals.

Moonstep:
I like your list but i do see alot of flaws in it for my style of play one thing that stood out was there are no castaways but I might try your deck out o0o yea the TGW with the claydol in my deck could be good thanks for the advice

hey thanks for the appoliges but this is the first deck i got a couple comments on so thanks for that and the only reason i dont play absol is becuse i want to get the T2 donk and if the start with a 50 HP pokemon i dont even have to discard to KO it so thats why its not in there. And another thing the Claydol is just in there for consistantsy I have thought about putting a play set of candys int here what ypu people think.

If you want guaranteed t2 Houndoom you shouldn't run Claydol. IMO Baltoy starts are just bad. Besides, this is one of very few decks that can run Cess Crystal, and Claydol interferes with that. And like I already said, t1 Absol + Cess breaks the format.

Candy...meh. There's better things to play.

heres how i would play it:
pokemon:11
2 absol (you never really need 4)
4-4 houndoom
1 minun

trainers:
4 quick ball
cessation
ect..

energy:14
4 multi
3 special dark
4 fire
3 basic dark

if u want to start with absol defenitly play 4 other than that dont play him but thanks the minun seems like a good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back