4 potion
4 leftovers
4 super scoop up

trainers = 32

20 water energy

energys = 20

Strategy : Has 200 HPs.

- Xaej

So, your strategy is to, basicaly, stay alive? What's your plan for the 4 turns needed to fully charge a single Wailord?

It can survive with those leftovers and all those potions. Not to mention a monstrous 200hp. the first one will be slow to power up. But then when you get dawn stadium in you can start moving those energys around when your active is starting to die. Consider adding in two kyogre so they can charge up your wailords

It can survive with those leftovers and all those potions. Not to mention a monstrous 200hp. the first one will be slow to power up. But then when you get dawn stadium in you can start moving those energys around when your active is starting to die. Consider adding in two kyogre so they can charge up your wailords

Dawn Stadium? Moving Energies? :confused:
Stark Mountain can move Energies around, not Dawn. Dawn recovers HP and heals any Special Condition.

Last edited:
erm... gallade can kill u wif 2 hits... 1st sonic blade 2nd psychic cut and die... put more pokemon inside... or even electrode can suicide by killing u 1 hit... put more pokemon...

I dont like this deck. If I was you play it with togakiss. I tried it and it worked really well. Togakiss cuts 4 turns to powering it up to 1 or 2 turns. And togakiss has not got the worst attack although it is flippy. Or even absol. Try it. It might speed the deck up.
Samuel

Look at my list on page 2 or so. I basically gave up on the deck because it's so slow.

Anyway, add 3-4 Kyogre and some Call energy. Take out some Water energies for it. Then take out the potions and add pokehealers.

lol, the deck was more a joke than anything else guys.. was in a silly mood last night..

i mean, after all, just read the strategy lol :D

- Xaej

-8 :water:
-0/1 Wailord
-4 Potion
-1 Dawn Satdium
-4 Quick Ball
-4 SSU
-1 Leftovers

+4 Kyogre
+4 Call
+4 Poke Healer
+2/2 Claydol
+1 Unown G (for TM TS-2 ect.)
+1 Unown E (now even GOD BLAST can't even KO you :O)
+3 Switch
+2 TM TS-2 (something useful besides a 4 energy attack)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back