3 Secret Mission
3 Computer Search
4 Cessation Crystal
3 Focus Band
4 Energy Root
3 Imposter Oak's Revenge
3 Pokemon Retriever
4 Gust of Wind

ok, the basic strat is to get speed Slowking UF, which does 20+10 for each Tool in the discard. You discard said tools a couple different ways, Imp. Oak's Revenge, which hurts your opponent, Oak, Secret Mission, and Computer Search. You only need 6 tools in the discard pile, which means the others can be used to your benefit. Cess Cry is obvious, you are done searching out your tools so lets lock down your opponent. Focus band is an extremely annoying tool, you have a 50/50 chance of not getting KO'd, which is hilarious. and Energy root for the necessary +20hp boost.The only way i see this deck not working is if you dont get a computer search, Secret Mission, Oak, Bill, Erica, etc.

I would rather run slowking (genesis)... how much damage can your slowking do? I would rather use dark slowking for attacking... the one from rocket returns has an output of 110 a turn.

I would rather run slowking (genesis)... how much damage can your slowking do? I would rather use dark slowking for attacking...

Wouldn't everyone?

My LL(ShadowCard) bans Slowking, Super Energy Removal, and Gust of wind for our weekly modified tourneys.

Add some Chatot (Majestic Dawn) in case they Lass you. A little too many trainers.
You need supporters against Vileplume ex. Maybe a Magby (Neo Genesis) or two.
I mean T2 80 isn't too special in modified, although in most cases is good-- you could also use a Strength Charm or Pluspower and maybe some Wally's Training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back