Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Tadreth's 11-14 World's Report

Tadreth

Thursday

Well, I woke up at 7:00 and got ready to get to the airport. We get to the airport and wait half an hour. We get on the plane and i drink like 6 cups of juice on the plane. We land and my dad rents a car from hertz. We go to Legoland, but it's really boring. We get to the hotel and eat dinner at Terrence's Cafe. I stay up 'till 12 to practice play at the gazebo.

Friday

Next Morning the rest of Team Invasion comes and practice plays. Me and Gengar head over to the gazebo to play. TRUK, tecdecs, and HYPER EEVEE go get their shirts from a guy from neo. Then at 2 we start regestrating. We get a cool backpack with stuf inside. Me and my brother pull 12 EX in one day!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: We watch the grinder to see which other Team Invasion Players get in. Once it was over I went to bed.

Saturday

Well, I get up early and have breakfast. I catch up with Gengar to follow him around. Then the tourney started. Oh yeah btw, I used Ludirhygo.

Round 1
Ludrhygo vs. Dragtrode/D Hypno(Some Dutch Dude)

I had a god hand at the start of the round, but then we had to clean it up b/c some people didn't get put in and i had to play the same guy with a bad hand. :mad: I don't remeber much, but he did send up 2 dark hypnos to pwn me.

0-1

Round 2
Ludirhygo vs. Pidgeot/Venusaur EX(Kevin White)

I had a bad hand and he had a good hand. Hekilled 3 of my ludis then i scrambled a cargo to do 100 to Venu, then he scoops it. :mad: Great...He kills my last ludi so im basiclly dead.

0-2

LUNCH BREAK
I have a ceaser salad and a root beer for lunch. I feel bummed out b/c i lost my two first games.

Round 3
Ludirhygo vs. ???????????
Well I beat him on like the 2 second turn with a T1 ludi but i dont know his deck b/c I didnt see enough of it.

1-2

Round 4
Ludirhygo vs. Metagross(????????)
I beat another guy T2 again. He had a lone dunsparce and I had a lotad. T1 10 damage. T2 evolve into Lombre. Double Scratch 1 head GG

2-2
So im tied with wins and loses.

Round 5
Ludirhygo vs. slowking(Burninating Torchic :eek: )
So I get out a couple of ludis and start pwning him. In the middle I misplayed my doing circular steps instead of healing steps but it didnt matter b/c i had two other ludis on my bench.

3-2
So all is good so far

Round 6
Ludirhygo vs. Slowking(Lisa Paxton)
Great another slowking deck.I get a good start and she gets a bad hand.I start out good but, she draws good cards and kill's me.

3-3

Round 7
Ludrhygo vs. Ludicargowak
Wow.^look at the similarity. We both get good starts and get dunsparce and jirachi. we get set up and there is 10 minuets left. wow. so he looks at the time and freaks out and attacks. Big Mistake.I knew what wouyld happen b/c I played agaiinst reed b/c of that. So we go over time and I top deck an enrgy and win

4-3

Round 8
Ludirhygo vs. Speed Blasty/Articuno(dutch girl)

She gets an Articuno for a start and I was like yes!!!.But then she gets a t2 blasty and all I had was a Jirachi and a Cargo.My jirachi was asleep and she killed it then I pulled a ludi and got set up.then use stevens and accidently decked my self :nonono: :frown:

4-4
So I dont make it. Mybrother gets to the T32 and loses.

Back