Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Tales of Symponia a copy of Final Fantasy X ???

Blaziken98

please only post if you have played both games!
Before hand ease
I would like to say I am not giving one game more credit then the other I am just comparing them.
First the Game Stats
Final Fantasy X Release 2001 Squaresoft
Tales of Symponia Release 2004 Namco

What I am comparing of these to great RPGs is there storylines. Not to bash Tales of Symponia but I think it is pretty much a rip off.

First off the stories both revole around a group of Warriors protecting a Summoner or a Chosen as the travel the world hoping to seal away some sort of evil. Both Summoner and Chosen pray to recive a gift from some Spirit or what not to countiue there journey. They characters are really close to being the same. A young boy egar with a big mouth, a kind loving Summoner or Chosen only wanting to save there world and a wise salitary swordsmen. Also the vehicals in Tales of Symponia are a slight copy of what FF has done for a while now. Those are just a couple of convient similarities I found in the storylines of both games.
Don't get me wrong both where great games in there own way but is this more than a similarity?

Thoughts?

Oh come on. In FF10, you don't ride on magical flying devices called Retards. Well..whatever they're called. I know it was suspiciously close to Retards.
Nah...all RPGs are going to be similiar in some senses, but they should never be so similiar that one seems to be a copy off another.

Back