Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Tampa Prerelease for this Saturday

SomethingElse

I would like to know if anyone knows the exact address of this place, is it East or West Hillsbourough?

Also, is it a nice place, nice crowd, etc.

Thanks

SomethingElse said:
I would like to know if anyone knows the exact address of this place, is it East or West Hillsbourough?

Also, is it a nice place, nice crowd, etc.

Thanks

I used to live in Tampa and I enver saw anybody play. Plus, everyone I know in FL is going to the Orlando prerelease on the same day (stupid of the TO of Tampa), so there will probably be like 2-3 locals. I wouldn't expect a large turnout at all.

West. You can find a map and some contact information at http://www.pokemonflorida.com/events/prhiddenlegends5.html

No clue about the store, this is the first time Prerelease by a new PTO (Sean Carey). I know a few of our Orlando regulars and some West Palm Beach players may be in attendance, but I don't know the regulars (if any). Sorry you cannot make it to Orlando, but have a nice time in Tampa.
-Phil

Last edited:
Sean said he expects about 12 regulars from Tampa. We are bringing at least 4 from Sarasota. I expect the silvestros might come down as it's closer for them, but I haven't spoken to John or Steve so I don't know for sure. I would think the Ft. Myers people might come up. Numbers should be decent.

oh ok, i'll try to be there but unfortunately we land 10 minutes late...see ya there hopefully tho...and i'll already have some of the new cards, so if any of you guys are looking to trade there, i'll be willing to...

Also, is the store a nice place and all?

I'm talking for the Ft. Myers ppl and we are not sure about how well the turn out will be? Also is there any word if we would be able to buy Boxes if we wanted there?

Kyogre said:
Also is there any word if we would be able to buy Boxes if we wanted there?

You can never sell any Prerelease Product before the retail release date. ANY PTO caught doing so will be forced to leave the program. So you will no be able to purchase any Hidden Legends at any Prerelease this weekend.
-Phil

I expect between 15 and 25. I don't think it will be huge, but it's certainly not going to be abysmal. Of course, I have no idea about the age breakdowns on the Tampa regulars.

=/

ah, ignore that, i'll be there, but prolly for the latter part, maybe play in the side event or something, if anyone wants to play some modified for testing though, i'll be happy to play...

Also, is there a tournament, maybe modified, next Saturday?

Last edited:
SomethingElse said:
Also, is there a tournament, maybe modified, next Saturday?

We will be running a couple of modified tournaments next weekend in Clermont (between Tampa and Orlando) in preparation for Nationals.

Come on down...

Where is the Clermont area? any idea on distance wise from Sarasota? and Tampa Baseball card shop having no poke toruneys this weekend(sat)? Also time and day on clermont modified, thanks

Back