2 Warp point
3 PONT
2 Premier ball
4 Bebe's search
2 Miasma valley
Energy
10 grass
4 psychic
This is my first article on the pokegym in a while so if I sound Noobieish can you tell me in a less meanish way thanks :smile:. Anyway, I was thinking this might make a good deck to take to tournaments because at my league I was having some success with it so could you give me some tips of what to put in/ what to take out?

Deck Strategy: You want to start out with COL Tangela and start attaching energy like theres no tommorow. This is sped up by Celebi prime which adds an extra energy attachment each turn when active. To use it, you'll want to use Unown Q and Switch to get Celebi up, use the power and go back to Tangela to use Nutritional Support effectively giving you three energy attachments per turn. Then you evolve Tangela to the focus of the deck Tangrowth which will be your main attacker. Tangrowths attack Grind does 20 x the amount of energy attached to Tangrowth. So if you have 4 to 8 energy's on Tangrowth you'll be hitting for great damage each turn and also if you have expert belt on it Tangrowth can also be a tank but only if it has the LV.X. The LV.X makes tangrowth better in 4 ways. 1 20 More HP 2 Its power 'Healing Growth' is amazing adding to Tangrowth's bulkyness 3 'Big growth' is great for recovery when grass energy is in the discard pile and finally 4 1 less retreat cost. To sum it up Tangrowth/Tangrowth LV.X is a tank with built in healing that can hit for high damage but what could possibly make Tangrowth even beastlier? Shaymin LV.X thats what because Shaymin's poke-body 'Thankfulness' which gives all grass types a whopping 40 extra HP. This deck can abuse Broken-Time Space but instead it runs Miasma valley since this deck only runs grass/psychic types. Thank you for reading and please make any suggestions you want :cool:.

instead of the magnium prime i use sceptile from sf and it does the same thing but i think the attacks r better then the straigh 80, maybe u should try that and see how it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back