Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Tangrowth deck help!!!plz reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakonow2

i changed my deck after states(i went 1/5) plz rate!

26-pokemon

1.tangela SF-78
2.tangela AR-77
1.tangela AR-76
3.tangrowth AR-10
1.tangrowth Lv.X AR-99
4. chikorita HS-59
3. bayleef HS-35
1. meganium HS-109(prime)
1. meganium HS-26
2. treecko AR-78
1. treecko AR-79
1. treecko GE-90
2. grovyle AR-38
1. grovyle AR-39
1. sceptile AR-31
1. sceptile AR-30

trainer 13

1.luxury ball
1.switch
2.expert belt
1.oaks visit
1.plus power
2.underground expedition
1.pokemon communication
1. department store girl
1.pokemon reversal
1.bebe's search
1. roseanne's research

energy
17.grass energy
4. double colorless

I'm trying to get sceptile from great encounters with wild growth and im also trying to get level max, memoryberry, and miasma vally from platinum and a baltoy.thx 4 the help!

im not trying to be mean or anything, but this is gonna be crazy slow. the non prime meganium is really un-needed, and same goes with the sceptiles that arent from GE. also you need to be running landmin lvx to cap tangrowth at 190 hp instead of 150.

I like like pairing Tangrowth with Leafeon for the extra energy, synergy, and massive healing ability. A bit of retreat help is all you need to make it insane. You can potentially heal 60 by attaching two energy, then flip for another 40. Shaymin is almost superfluous then. If you do that, cut the Sceptile out. Meganium Prime is a good 1-1-1 tech. I prefer Flygon for the free retreat. So, you swing with Tangrowth until you get really worn down, then switch for Leafeon, attach two energy and heal 40 for Leafeon's body and 20 for dawn stadium. 70-80 if you use Health Energies. Then Leafeon can swing for around 120 for all the energy in play so you don't need to retreat/switch again until the turn after you do this.

If you play neither Meganium nor the Flygon, Landmin X might be able to be worked in along with super scoop up. And then you reattach all the energy after scooping the overloaded Tangrowth. On top of that, you heal 1 for Dawn for each one you attach that way.

It'a s thought.

I like like pairing Tangrowth with Leafeon for the extra energy, synergy, and massive healing ability. A bit of retreat help is all you need to make it insane. You can potentially heal 60 by attaching two energy, then flip for another 40. Shaymin is almost superfluous then. If you do that, cut the Sceptile out. Meganium Prime is a good 1-1-1 tech. I prefer Flygon for the free retreat. So, you swing with Tangrowth until you get really worn down, then switch for Leafeon, attach two energy and heal 40 for Leafeon's body and 20 for dawn stadium. 70-80 if you use Health Energies. Then Leafeon can swing for around 120 for all the energy in play so you don't need to retreat/switch again until the turn after you do this.

If you play neither Meganium nor the Flygon, Landmin X might be able to be worked in along with super scoop up. And then you reattach all the energy after scooping the overloaded Tangrowth. On top of that, you heal 1 for Dawn for each one you attach that way.

It'a s thought.

which leafeon are you talking about (which set)

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

never mind i think your talking about leafeon from rising rivals-45

i have another question...what card should i take put in for normal meganium....another prime or leafeon?(i dont have landmin X at the moment)

wow im really stupid...i changed my deck and put leafeon in like you said but i forgot to add a card in that i needed...EEVEE!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back