Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

TAR EX ideas

mollymotes

Serioulsy everyone knows this card is powerful. But being fighting and grass weak what is there to do. IM thinking mainly slowly powerup it. But that wouldnt work. If you got him out lets say turn 2 or 3. If you just keep piling energie while attacking that would be awesome. Post ur ideas here on some deck ideas with tar ex

Well, Ttar EX is very cool looking and I really like it's attacks. One of the obvious combos is Dark Slowking. Rearrange their top card and then make them discard it using one of Ttar EX's attack.

I could see someone running Ttar EX with FRLG Pidgeot and a tech of POP2 Pidgeot. You could pick up the Ttar EX after it's taking like 150 damage (LOL) and just slap it down again and attach to it again. Not really a combo or anything, but hey.

Not much pops into my head. I've seen Draggy/Electrode run with it.

Dark slowking isn't that great, because if you want them to discard the card you see, you've basically wasted the poewr (you'll see it anyway...) and if you DON'T want that card discarded, you don't ahve direct control of what's on top.

I recommend magcargo. It searches, and controls some of your losses if you use its power move. A small kingdra line might also be well-advsied to cover your weaknesses.

Anyone keeping tabs on me mgiht think I'm obsessed with kingdra...

jz run pure tyranitar ex,and make it to evolve in 3turns then keep on doing 70 damage and later 120 damage,dun too bother bout no of card discarded from your deck coz it can help you to win fast!!!! :biggrin:

I'd love it when there are less mispellings and horrible grammars exist in posts...dont have to be perfect, but readable without breaking my head :(

Anyway, I have ran it with Pidgeot with decent success. Key to T-tar ex, imo, is to get the key Dark/Dark Metal Energy out. I've also seen Draggy/Trode Combo with it, which i dont like personally because setting up 2 Stage 2 and 1 Stage 1 is a really cumbersome task. Not to mention once a link is severed, it "can" be effectively a loss

Back