Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Tatianas Southern Plains Regionals Report!!

Charyu

OOOkkeee DokEE....before i say anything else I just wanna stress the fact that
I WON THE SOUTHERN PLAINS REGIONALS!! OMG!!!!!!
lol!! i am just a WEE bit excited about winning, cuz i like never ever win anything so its like super duper awesome 4 me!

SOOO... we( my dad, brother, and mommy) live in NC, soo it was kinda far away for us.. only like 18 hrs or soo... but thankfully we took a plane and made it 2 Texas in about 4 hrs. lol! we started our voyage at 4 am on thursday morning.. which was like uberly killer.. dont ever try it.. trust me. :eek: we got in texas at about 9.. and then slept the rest of the day.. ON friday we got up and then went 2 meet the Craigs( who are like the most awesome blossom family ever!!) and play tested.. we had a pillow fight and Orion busted open his shin and it was like all bloody and gross.. and he ended up spending the rest of the night at the hospital. fun stuff!!nywayz... we got to the tourney at like 8 and then waited in line 4 like.. ever.... then we filllled out our decksheets( i had decided on playing lBS, BLS, weight, bls, slb. lol!), and got all the cool little goodies they give u when u sign up!! =D then we went inside and tad, miranda, ivan, orion, and i explored the snazzy little space station! since the tourney didn't start till like 12ish we had a LOT if time 2 explore the snazzy little space station......=p nyways.. since most ppl dont even read this first part *cough* me*cough* i'lll just get straight 2 the tourney report..

round 1. some dude who never showed up

cha... i think he like died.. anyways. he never showed up. so like auto win!! w00T go me!!

round 2- dude(sry dont remember your name!!:frown: )i have the bestest memory =D
i also dont remember wut deck u were playing.. sry dude.. =(

round 3- dylan l.- espicham
he got a horrible start, i got an OK one, i ended up beating him just cuz he didnt get anything good till turn like 2 zillion.
3-0

round 4- orion c.
i got like a lucksack start and rare candied 2 blastoise turn 1 and like pwned.. go me!
4-0

round 5-something c. - slowking
i got a bad start, lugia ex i think:confused: i ended up winning by rockets admining him for 1 card. =D
5-0

round 6- metanite
i started out with an onix, 2 stadium cards, and energies.. he got GOD hand rare candied turn one 2 metagross, and pwned me since i couldnt draw a basic.. grrrr..... lol! 5-1

round 7- zach g. - walrein/walrein ex/mew ex
i dont remember what i started out with >< anyways.. it was like super close game.. and i like almosT lost. 6-1

I ended up coming in 3rd place!! w00t! t-16 4 me!!

Round 1 T-16
Anna S. LBS

since we were like playing EXACTLY the same deck, it was like basically a battle of who could get up 1st
but oMG!! she is like the NICEST person in the world!!:biggrin:
game 1- i got up first
game 2- she got up first, and like pwned me!
game 3- i got up first again.
she was like soo nice about it tho, and was like cheering me on the whole way!! u ROCK anna!!

Round 2 T-8
dylan l. espicham
we went 2 three games.. i donno if i won or lost the 1st one... cuz my memory is like the pwnage. he was like rly good, he just couldnt draw the cards he needed.. sry dylan!!

ZOMG T-4
we had 2 play these games on the stage and it was like uberly bright up there so we were constantly like AAAAAAHHHHHHH!! it burnsssss
orion c. banette
omg.. orion is like the pwnage. i am like sure he like would have pwned me if he hadn't gotten only an hour of sleep the night b4:frown: he won the first game, and i won the 2nd and third. lol!! gooood game orion!!!!

ZOMG T-2
i was like INSANELY EXCITED by now, and was like SPAZZING
taylor d. machamp
gaammmeee ONE!!!i dont rly remember anything except that he got like nothing, and i got up 2 a fast start. so yeah.. i won
gammmeee TWO- i still dont rly remember anything.. cuz it was like 12 so i was like *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* i think he got an OK start, but i knocked out his machamp early and pwned..... sry dude!! =(

OMG!! I WON THE REGIONALS!!! i was like uberly happy, and like spazzed a ton!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

propppppypoos

~ the craigs 4 being like awesome blossom and coming 2 the tourney!!

~ anna 4 being like the most awesome blossom person in the world!!

~ jeff R. 4 telling us 2 come 2 this tourney and being a GGGRREEEAAATTT judge!!

~ michael R. 4 being like AWWWEEESSSOOOMMEEE

~ mike cook 4 running a SSSSWWWEEEETTT tourney, and giving out cute little figures!!

~ the pokemon ppl 4 making prettyful trophies!!

~ toni 4 being like awesome and keeping my mom from like spazzing!!!!!!!

~ tracy( who is like the cutest little kid ever!!) 4 wearing her cute little skitty hat!! =)

~ miranda 4 being an AWESOME friend!!

~ the space center 4 hosting the tourney, and putting up with all of us =D

~ 245 ppl 4 coming!! ur all invited 2 the southeast regionals 4/22, run by jeff reynolds who runs an awesome tourney!!!

sLoppypoos

~having 2 play anna round 1

~having 2 play orion round 3

~a lady 4 throwing out my soda.. =(

well.. thats alll i can rly think of. i could like talk on and on and on about it..but that wud b kinda boring..so yeah.. orion get well soon!!!! c ya'll @ the southeast regionals!!

<3333 tatti!!

Last edited:
Good Job! :thumb: I lost T16 ( I was playing speed T-Tar Ex ) to Steven ( LBS ) on the side of you. I would of met you in the finals if I beat him. Good Job again! :thumb:

Congratulations Tati, way to represent NC. It's about time, talk about someone who deserved a win, awesome job Tati! :D

~Jim

WTG TATIANA!! The Southeast RULES!! See ya in Greensboro! (You know me, I am Alex's Dad from Tennessee, who judges for Jeff.)

Keith

congrats babe! i hear you beat some of the best players from LA,MS,and TX! wow good job good job,. cya in NC in a couple of weeks.
-brent

:thumb: :clap: :biggrin: :thumb: :clap: :biggrin: Go Tatiana =) Well now I don't have to worry about you at our Regionals but wait are you still showing up because your my homie.:smile: :smile: :smile:

Good Job

good job! i was the medanite kid. i lost top 8. i wonder how our battle would have gone if you had had a better hand

Gymbo ex said:
Congratulations Tati, way to represent NC. It's about time, talk about someone who deserved a win, awesome job Tati! :D

~Jim

Agreed. Thanks Tati for representing NC! :thumb:

You definitely deserve the win. When I saw that you took Regionals, I did a dance and clapped my hands, much like this guy ----> :clap:

Great Job!

Now you have to root for Anna in Greensboro, if she is able to make it!

Ask Jeff if he will let you Celeb Judge!

Pics from the Southern Plains Regional have been posted, they are in the Gallery on the Gym, and also at http://www.mspokemon.com

Hey Great job Tatiana!!! I'm so glad you won instead of someone I dont know! I'm so glad! You do get a free trip and travel award to nationals right? Anyway congrats Tati you totally deserve it!
Speedy
P.S. I will see everyone in Greensboro for the Southeast regionals! Tati you make sure you come to say hi and to cheer me and all your other friends on!

NFGCGRB- thankies!! yay!! anna like HAS 2 come!!!

speedy dude- thankkkkksssss!! c ya @ the southern plains regionals!! =D

Hey its Anna

Thanks for all the nice stuff you said about me.

Soccer went well, My team won both games on Saturday, then we won the first two on Subday and made it to top 2. We had them 1-0 and they scored in the last 15 seconds tieing the game. We did a shootout, and they beat us 4-2.

Hope to see you in NC in 2 weeks, my dad is helping Mr Jeff there also.

Back