Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars

Shellshock929

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
Anyone planning to pick up this game? I'm getting this because Capcom Fighting games are fun, no matter the platform. It comes out on January 26th, Same day as Mass Effect 2, No More Heroes 2, and MAG.

There's online for this game, as well as 26 characters, and the online is rumored to be better than Brawl's (but I'll be the judge of that when it comes out). I know most people may not know what Tatsunoko is, but I'll say it:

Tatsunoko is an anime company that is highly popular in Japan, best known for Gatchaman (Battle of the Planets, G-Force (Not the Gerbil movie)), Tekkaman Blade (Tenkoman in the States), as well as Samurai Pizza Cats, Robotech, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and others.

The game was released in 2008 as Cross Generation of Heroes, but is Ultimate All Stars worldwide.

i think they should make an american verision of these games or go back to the ones were people know more of the characters. if you say capcom you'll be lucky to here 2 or 3 people

cpacom has charcaters like megaman sf and darkstalkers edit did you see the preorder bonus? With every pre-order, you'll receive a foil pack of 8 randomly selected lenticular trading cards (each plastic card animates when tilted to show one character from Tatsunoko and one from Capcom). There are a total of 12 "regular" cards to collect (hopefully your friends are nice), but if you have the kind of luck where you win lotteries (or get struck by lightning) then you may actually score one of the ultra limited (only 100 pieces!) 3-D (yes, it actually looks 3-D) foil stamped card featuring Japan-exclusive artwork and the most important part, a message from Niitsuma-san, complete with an actual handwritten signature!

I was going to, but I spent my money on a DSi (my DS Phat died), but that game looked really fun...comes out the day before my birthday...as does NMH2: DS. The other game I wanted got pushed back (Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon), but maybe when I have the money I'll pick it up...honestly the only Wii game I want more than all of those combined happens to be Monster Hunter 3. I just wanted this game as an online fighting game (since Brawl's online is just pitiful).

here are my thoughts so far....

1. Frank West makes me lol... hard
2. Vital suit (PTX-40A) has a wall-grabbing infinite...
3. Yami suffers from SNK. Boss Syndrome...
4. Controls feel great... especially on a gamecube controller... waiting for my xarcade tank stick to come in to truly play this game
5. Game looks pretty...
6. We didn't get animated endings like in japan... boo
7. Hooray we got the updatge before japan

I've only been playing for about 5 hours and have unlocked Tekkaman Blade and Frank West. I love them both. Frank is amazing. He is the only that I know of who can hold his own against large opponents. Yeah his special where he puts on the lego looking head on the opponent is so funny. The Japanese are getting are version mainly because they want to release Wi-Fi to them. Awesome game that the Wii desperately needed. Also another game that the Wii desperately needed that was released on the same day was No More Heros 2.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

cpacom has charcaters like megaman sf and darkstalkers edit did you see the preorder bonus? With every pre-order, you'll receive a foil pack of 8 randomly selected lenticular trading cards (each plastic card animates when tilted to show one character from Tatsunoko and one from Capcom). There are a total of 12 "regular" cards to collect (hopefully your friends are nice), but if you have the kind of luck where you win lotteries (or get struck by lightning) then you may actually score one of the ultra limited (only 100 pieces!) 3-D (yes, it actually looks 3-D) foil stamped card featuring Japan-exclusive artwork and the most important part, a message from Niitsuma-san, complete with an actual handwritten signature!

I didn't get a pack :frown::frown::frown:. Stupid Gamestop :mad::mad::mad:. Well that Gamestop might be in trouble with Nintendo because they were selling a pirated copy of Emerald and after I brought it to their attenetion the guy said that it still works and we will sell it. I reported them to Nintendo. Serves them right.

How about me post FCs as well since this game does have Wi-Fi.

Last edited:
capcom megaman streetfighter dalkstalkers bionic commando, still have the (gb game) final Fight, and remember Captain Comando...lol this is just a title to sell in the us JUST because we couldnt get jump, so we got the OTHER anime Characters, it would be like "since we can't clear superman lets give them shazzam"

capcom megaman streetfighter dalkstalkers bionic commando, still have the (gb game) final Fight, and remember Captain Comando...lol this is just a title to sell in the us JUST because we couldnt get jump, so we got the OTHER anime Characters, it would be like "since we can't clear superman lets give them shazzam"

...actually you couldn't be more wrong

it took ALOT of work on Capcom's end to get this title to North America and Europe... and im glad this came out, considering this is the next VS Series title, and im also glad we got 5 new characters, and a rebalancing from Gross Generation of Heroes...

TvC: UAS is one of the most fun games I have ever played. Since I got TvC, I haven't played Brawl. My teams currently consist of:

1. Morrigan
2. Chun-Li
3. Joe the Condor
4. Jun the Swan
in order that I play them in. I'll post my FC later and hopefully I could get some matches with anybody here soon.

Clearing old characters thats really dont make any more money is pretty easy...it's like hey.. you havent sold anything using these characters in 40 years, here is a few thousand dollars to let us use them. Its actually like waving a sandwich in front of a hungry person....of course it got cleared so no im not impressed they brought the US equlivent of the power rangers out of retirement...

Back