Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

Dek

Slightly mentioned in the Mortal Kombat vs. DC universe thread, so we might as well go a little in depth with this title as well....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOJbMa80xU0

For those who don't know Tatsunoko Productions did a lot of anime producing back in the 70s, 80s, and 90s belting out stuff like SDF Macross, Gatchaman (or as well called it, Battle of the Planets), Evangelion, and Kyatto Ninden Teyande (Samurai Pizza Cats). They're also known for producing Mach Go Go Go or, as we call it, Speed Racer.

Anyways, so far, I can obviously see that this game is going to play like the Marvel vs. Capcom series, but in a 2.5D environment.

As far as characters go, I'd say a good group has been picked so far. Last time we saw a Rival Schools character outside of the franchise was Kyosuke in Capcom vs. SNK, so it's good to see more RS characters make appearances. As picky as it sounds, they used Morrigan enough as it is. Give another Darkstalkers character some appearances in your fighting games, Capcom.

So far, the list of Tatsunoko characters looks good. I just hope someone from SoulTaker makes an appearance.

Also, Gatchaman is known as G-Force which is the name I knew it by when I was young. I've never been a big SF fan, but I've always loved Rival Schools. I forget, which consoles will this game be for?

Also, Gatchaman is known as G-Force which is the name I knew it by when I was young. I've never been a big SF fan, but I've always loved Rival Schools. I forget, which consoles will this game be for?

Ya know, I don't think anything has been mentioned about which console it will be available for.

However, seeing what it has to offer as far as graphics go, I'm sure the logical answer would probably be 360, or maybe even the PS2 assuming all that pure awesome can fit into the disc

Back