Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

Dek

Dec. 11, it finally came out...

For those who never heard of it, think Marvel vs. Capcom, but take out the Marvel, and add in stuff that would appeal to the Japanese audiences, that being characters from older anime (and by old, I mean 70s and 80s).

On top of the character roster from Tatsunoko Productions, Capcom's roster looks very different as well...

First, Tatsunoko's roster...
Ken the Eagle (Science Ninja Team Gatchaman)
Casshern (Neo-Human Casshern)
Tekkaman (Tekkaman: The Space Knight)
Yatterman-1 (Yatterman)
Polymar (Hurricane Polymar)
Gold Lightan (Golden Warrior Gold Lightan)
Doronjo (Yatterman)
Karas (Karas)
Hakushon Daimaō (Hakushon Daimaō)
Jun the Swan (Science Ninja Team Gatchaman)
Ippatsuman (Gyakuten! Ippatsuman)

And now, Capcom's roster...
Ryu
Chun-Li
Alex (Street Fighter III)
Batsu Ichimonji (Rival Schools)
Morrigan (Darkstalkers)
Sōki (Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams)
Rock Volnutt (Rockman DASH/Mega Man Legends)
PTX-40A (Lost Planet)
Roll (Mega Man)
Saki Omokane (Quiz Nanairo Dreams)
Joe (Viewtiful Joe)
Yami (Okami)

So far, it's available on Arcade and the Wii...

And if I have to mod my Wii, I will be very mad, seeing that importing this game will cost quite a penny

I want to play that, since I miss the Capcom vs. Series. I do recognize some characters, because they came from Gatchaman, and the franchise owns other series, such as Speed Racer, and Samurai Pizza Cats.

It's not online though, but I guess it's because of 3 things:
1. Capcom is Lazy.
2. What's the point if it might not come out here? (Capcom USA did Mention it coming out, but it would be Consoles Only)
3. Perhaps Capcom is focusing on Street Fighter 4, which is another highly anticipated Fighter.

Use a Gamecube or Classic Controller. Waggling in a Fighting game is stupid.

Use a Gamecube or Classic Controller. Waggling in a Fighting game is stupid.
Even better. How about an arcade stick?

I wouldn't be surprised if an arcade stick for the Wii was released in Japan already, where all you had to do was place the Wii Remote somewhere on it, and away you go...

...or maybe via USB input...

Either way, it would be nice if they bring it to America. It would at least give me something to play on my Wii other than Brawl, Accent Core, Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, House of the Dead, or DBZ

There is an Arcade Stick that has all the buttons from the Classic Controller Mapped in, with Tatsunoko vs. Capcom characters all over it.

Or you can get a Hori Fighting Stick, which is $50.

that game is amazing.. my friends.. have it and we play it almost every day at our campus. its pretty good i like yatterman and saki <3 =]

Back