Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

TCG e-Card games...

Err What do you mean by TCG e-card games. So far there is only the Pokemon-e TCG that is compatible for E-reader. Well Mario Party is very interactive but it is not a TCG it is only a Card Game. Other E-reader cards are more for other games like Animal Crossing or simply games like the NES series. If you could better describe the topic title and message I'll be able to answer your message.

One of my favorites is on the Zubat/Golbat cards in the Skyridge series. It activates a mini game where you play asa Zubat, able to fly up down left and right to gather apricorns. You use Supersonic attack to avoid hitting the Koffings that are hiding in the cave, hit 3 of them and the game is over....

Spectreon - If you like that one, you might check out the Butterfree mini-game from Expedition. It's very similar...

Sunflorazumarill - I have no idea... ?:\

The Butterfree game from Expedition is not bad. But why are there so very few minigames? Most of the cards just have stupid sounds or graphics.

I'd just liked to know *why* they stopped putting left-side dot codes on the cards with the new sets... :(

My personal favorte was the Action Construction system... The graphics were craptacular, but the game play was fun and unique...

UncleBob: the Ruby/Sapphire cards were not e-Cards in Japan, and had no code at all. We got the Pokédex code, but there has never been made any code that could be on the left side.

who knows, it was a greeat feature. Extra Attacks and powers, cool min games and movies. and all on one little Ereader machine. It is the kewlest.

Other favorites (dont recall the actual names)
Tryanitar Hyperbeam
Sudowoodo Totadile (not as much fun as funny)
Aipom apricorn/berry catch
Rapidash Jumping through Hoops
and Rolling Voltorb (it is classic)

PS, has anybody ever figured out how to play the Poliwrath Swimming game (Exp series). I am either doing something wrong, or not mashing fast enough. I always lose, and by a LOT!

Check on the main Pokémon page over at Pojo.com... On the left hand side of the page (and in the middle of the page, acutally) you'll find some neat-o FAQs all about the minigames (along with how to play the "Poliwrath Swimming" game....) :)

I like the classic e-reader games a lot.
I have 6 out of the 13. They are really great for NES nostalgia on the go. Excitebike always was a great game, and its still at its best in e-reader format.
You should try some of them out if you haven't.

My favorite Minigame from the Pokemon-e TCG is the Adventure Construction blocks and the Tyranitar Hyper Beam game.

I also like the Suicune "Born to be a Master" Music Construction card.

Outside of PKMN-e, I like the Eon Ticket it helped alot, along with Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong Jr. also I enjoy Mario Party-e with friends.

Back