Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

TCG Shops in LA

Giday

One of our top players (current World Unlimited #1) has asked me what good TCG shops are in LA. They'll be staying near Disnayland, i think they call it Anaheim.

Can anyone help me ?? Obviously i'll need addresses as well.

Let us know when their coming and we'll tell you were the nearest Prerelease, State Champ, or Gym challenge is located around that time. Around here everyone abandons their league location when there is a big event in town.

The closest league around there is Black Lion Comics. I'm sure someone around here has the address

Black Lion Comics & Cards
1125 Victoria Unit #G,
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
949-645-5959

League is every saturday @ 2pm

Now, if you willing to make the extra 10 minute trip, you can also visit us @ Winnie's Sportscards

Winnie's Sportscards
3111 N Eastern Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90032
323 223-5644

League every Saturday @ 1:30 pm-7:30pm
except durring Premier Events. We completly abandon the place durring any big Tournaments in the area.

As do most of the Leagues here.

Last edited:
Man, You can't forget one STORE who has stuck with us through thick and thin...

THIRD PLANET

League Mon 4-6pm.

You are in the area? We gotta SHARE a POT o' GOld for ALL collectible players...

F & S

Last edited:
)v(ajin_ipg21 said:
You are in the area? We gotta SHARE a POT o' GOld for ALL collectible players...

F & S
Ah yes, the infamous "Frank & Son Collectible Show"; check out http://www.fs-collectibles.com/ for more info. They don't mention it on their website, but they do have plenty of Pokemon stuff there. I think your friend would really enjoy this a lot.

Have fun,
- CHRISBO

Back