Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

TCGO Lol Moments

My opponent's Raikou EX tried to Volt Bolt my benched Sigilyph...

Was messing around with a real basic deck in novice in which i was testing with Beautifly. Anyway the opponent had an EX out and a Bouffalant. Then 3 turns later he had FA Zekrom, Reshiram and Zekrom EX on the bench.

The player then has the nerve to say good game at which point i just exited the match.

So there was an LOL moment here but at my own expence....

Hey we all need to laugh at ourselves every once in awhile!

Best lol moments for me was in the old TCGO : [In no particular order]

[number 1] when I was running Quadmewtwo. I started with Mewtwo and used Pokemon Collector to bench 3 more Mewtwo, put DCE on the active Mewtwo and the opponent conceded.
[number 2] Caterpie mirror match with Alex lasted several hours [Caterpie-Eviolite lock is boss]
[number 3] QuadCaterpie V QuadTerrakion win for QuadCaterpie
[number 4] I ran a deck with 59 Comeptitive Holo Rare Evolutions [All the Primes etc.] and 1 Mewtwo EX on Novice and I mulliganed over 100 times in a game.
[number 5] I ran a bug deck that abused all the TCGO bugs on Novice.
[number 7] I ran an Electrode-Lunatone deck and I killed myself.
[number 8] I took the match into suddendeath by killing myself with Lunatone.
[number 6] I set up a Magnezone to do 2500 damage [this was a real match not a set-up match so not bad]
[number 8] I accidentally gave all my good cards away on public and the person refused to return the cards....I cried so much and quit the game. I came back in a weeks time and started trading and now I have 15,000 cards and all comeptitive decks complete.
[number 9:]AnI won 250 matches in the 1st 2 days [on expert] of TCGO Open Beta with a deck called "BadBeartic-Sawk-Thror-Basculin" and I only lost about 5 games.

V2 lol moment: [number 10] Used Conkeldurr Abil Heal in PTCGO novice. Hs-On with 4 Potion, 4 Life Herb, 4 Moo-Moo Milk- 4 Arm, 4 Giant Cape,15 Fighting no Pokemon has ever had so much HP.

Last edited:
Back