e-quake-rock tomb

I still dont have absol, cuz i think i will breed it so what about
Absol
item??'
swords dance
aerial ace
agility
slash

So far I need help with the items,pokemon and almost anything. I think blissey will suit perfectly for this team with heal bell, but since we still dont have it ithink maybe and aromatherapist or something, and maybe a hazer-pseudo hazer . Sugestions are welcome.
My internet got disconnected so if this post show more than once please delete them until theres only one.:thumb:

Could use more details such as level, and if you could edit your topic to be clear on each Pokemon.

Example of a Pokemon submission:

Latios 316 HP
PSY/DRG-Lv100-Levitate
Soul Dew
Psychic PSY PP10
Dragon Claw DRG PP15
Surf WTR PP15
Recover NRM PP10

As you can see the HP, LV, Type, Type of each move, its ability, and PP of each move is all listed.
This way other trainers can clearly organize your moves and make better suggestions for your team and think of their own ideas.

Now as for your team so far, it is looking good and you are covering all of the basics. As for a six pokemon I recommend a Grass or Electric type to take on Water type. Or at least a pokemon with moves of those types. Raichu, Septile, Bellossom, Kyroge are all good ideas. For items you need to fill, try find items that support power to a move your Pokemon's type doesn't power up. For example give your Aggron a Softsand to make best of the Earthquake attack.

mysterioustrainer said:
Could use more details such as level, and if you could edit your topic to be clear on each Pokemon.

Example of a Pokemon submission:

Latios 316 HP
PSY/DRG-Lv100-Levitate
Soul Dew
Psychic PSY PP10
Dragon Claw DRG PP15
Surf WTR PP15
Recover NRM PP10

As you can see the HP, LV, Type, Type of each move, its ability, and PP of each move is all listed.
This way other trainers can clearly organize your moves and make better suggestions for your team and think of their own ideas.

Now as for your team so far, it is looking good and you are covering all of the basics. As for a six pokemon I recommend a Grass or Electric type to take on Water type. Or at least a pokemon with moves of those types. Raichu, Septile, Bellossom, Kyroge are all good ideas. For items you need to fill, try find items that support power to a move your Pokemon's type doesn't power up. For example give your Aggron a Softsand to make best of the Earthquake attack.

I know its been a long time since I posted for team help, but why do you need the stats and level, I thought that the standard 6 pkmn was level 100 and why do you need such things as HP and PP and even the attack type, if someone doesnt know, the pokemon type, and it goes the same for the attacks, its very hard for him-her to help. Maybe you will need the nature or other things that can really help on making the team :thumb:. Well since I already posted ill tell you that i dont want slaking, kyogre, groudon,rayquaza in my team since I think there are a little cheap.
One more thing, last time i checked recover base PP was 20.

I agree with Armando on this. He posted just fine. If you don't know the types of Pokémon/attacks, you probably shouldn't be making suggestions to the team anyway. You need to add natures on there though. The only possible addition would be EV distribution, but that is only for the very advanced. Also, items like Soft Sand are generally not used. Although the 10% damage increase can be nice, its usually not enough to make a difference, or another item could do a better job.

As far as the team:
Gardevoir - standard, I suggest you give it chesto to ensure it doesn't get triggered by an undesired status effect

Aggron - Double-edge goes perfectly with his ability. No you can't get curse. Put in Roar for pseudo-hazing. Plus, you don't want to face a water under any circumstances.

Swampert - Looks good can't get haze. Maybe Curse on him instead. Maybe a strong return, but Rest is good enough.

Salamence - pretty standard, in that last slot, put rock tomb or flamethrower for Ice, or you could drop dragon dance and put in both.

Absol (I like Zangoose better, and they are very similar, both use the same moveset basically) - Swords Dance, Aerial Ace, Shadow Ball, Slash/Return

I dunno what you could add, seems like a pretty round team. Lati@s is pretty common, Blaziken if you want a fire-type, I can't think of anything else.

TAKE OUT ABSOL AND PUT IN LATIAS (I CANT GIVE A MOVESET SORRY :( )
tHEN TAKE OUT AGGRON AND PUT IN SOMETHING LIKE A RYDON(NO MOVESET EITHER SORRY :( :( ) AND THATS ALL I CAN DO.

I'm back.

I´m keeping absol, and I think Blaziken is fine but I will need help for the moveset and item I think it will go like this.

Blaziken
Blaze kick
focus energy
sky uppercut
Slash
maybe a Speed+ -Defence nature will be ok for it.

well what do you think?

MY suggestion, Kick swampy for Kyogre for anti-water and give him Thunder, Calm mind, Body slam, and surf.

Blissey would work but hes really a damage soaker, not a damage giver... Aggron, being a steel type, has resistances to many things and a high HP count, so for #6 i would slot in either: Pinsir, Magneton, Latias/Latios, or a second absol, for heavy hit/retreat strategies... all of these pokemon have average health counts and extremely high specialty in either ATK or SATK... your base 5 can cover all types pretty evenly, with 2 weaks 2 resists and 1 neutral for most. The only thing your team is lacking in is a heavy hitter, and i have displayed some examples above.

The problem with lati is the next Ill have to train it, besides I already have Gardevoir and Salamence so it will be pointless to have a dragon-psychic pokemon.
for the kyogre thing I don't want to use it cause using it will be a little way too cheap.

Okay Aggron just stinks and Absol should never be used, it's Attack is high but it's HP is so low you'll never get the benifit of it. Trust me on this, I didn't got 6-0 at the Ru/Sa Challenge for nothing. I've suggested a slightly more Uuber but better team. Don't worry, theres slightly uubers and then there's real uubers (Rayquazza, Kyogre, Groudon) I won't use any of these because it's unsportsmanlike.

Blaziken @ White Herb
Brick Break
Overheat
Rock Slide
Bulk Up

Gardevoir female
sinchronize @ Chesto
psychic
calm mind
rest?
t-bolt

Or for a better pokemon but more cheap

Latios @ Soul Dew
Psychic
Dragon Claw/Thunderbolt
Calm Mind
Recover

Swampert male @ Chesto berry
i-beam
surf
rest
e-quake

Salamence male @ Shell bell
dragon dance
dragon claw
aerial ace
e-quake-rock tomb

Slaking @ Choice Band
Hyper Beam
Earthquake
none/yawn
none/counter

Weezing @ Leftovers
Expolsion
Shadow Ball
Haze
Sludge Bomb

EVs would be nice but I don't have time, enjoy!

Flipping Out
--FlipsAreCool

Catch a Latias or trade Latias it knows wish. wish: Heals 50% of HP even if switched out. Just go to the move tutor in Fallarbor town and give him a heart scale in exchange for a new moveset for a pokemon.

aggron doesnt stink if you cover his weaknesses properly, and absol is a hit-and-retreat bceause he can seriously impair ur oppoment.

Back